Tattoo Machine: Introduction
- A tattoo machine is a hand-held device which can be used to create tattoos. These devices create a permanent marking on the skin with indelible ink.
- Tattoo machines use electromagnetic coils which have the ability to move an armature bar up and down.
- Shaders and liner tattoo machines are the majorly used tattoo machines with enhanced technical specification.
Key Drivers of the Global Tattoo Machine Market
- Rising trend of getting inked is expected to boost the market growth. It has been observed that people across developing countries are spending considerably on different tattoo designs.
- Large number of creative designers are opening their tattoo shop by understanding the market potential. Millennial and generation Z are the key consumers in this market. Tattoo removal demand is also increasing simultaneously. Consumers prefer to change tattoo designs frequently and spend money on different colorful and designed tattoos.
- Companies offer different types of needles to create the tattoo design. Rising demand for organic colors also has a positive impact on the tattoo machine market. Furthermore, rising consumer awareness about tattoo technologies which do not have any side effect is expected to fuel the product demand.
Technological Advancement in the Tattoo Machine Market to Create New Opportunities
- Advancement in tattoo machine technology to serve different customer needs is expected to create new avenues in the tattoo machine market. Companies are offering latest machines which have the ability to print tattoos without creating noise. Furthermore, some manufacturers offer low weight tattoo machines with smooth running features.
Skin Diseases to Hamper the Market
- It has been observed that skin related problems are increasing at the global level. Tattoos may lead to adverse skin conditions. This factor can hamper the market growth.
Asia Pacific Expected to Experience Higher Growth in the Global Tattoo Machine Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the global tattoo machine market. Rising number of tattoo parlors in developing economies including India, China, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh is expected to boost the market growth.
- North America is the largest tattoo machine market and expected to maintain its dominance in the coming years. Innovation in designing by local and regional players is driving the product demand. Enthusiasm for colorful tattoos is high among millennial in North America. Europe is the second dominant country in the tattoo machine market. High consumer demand for tattoo printing is fueling the regional demand.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global tattoo machine market is highly fragmented. Large number of small, and medium players are present in this market. End-users prefer to purchase the product from key companies. Some of the large players are acquiring small scale players to increase their product range and market share as well as geographical reach in the tattoo machine market. A few of the key players operating in the global tattoo machine market are listed below:
- Worldwide Tattoo Supply
- Eikon Device
- Dragon Hawk
- CAM Supply
- Body Shock
- Superior Tattoo
- Barber Dts
- Magic Moon
Global Tattoo Machine: Research Scope
Global Tattoo Machine, by Type
- Double Machine
- Combine Machine
Global Tattoo Machine, by Application
- Commercial Use
- Teaching Use
Global Tattoo Machine, by Distribution Channel
Global Tattoo Machine, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America