Global Systemic Aspergillosis and Systemic Candidiasis Treatment Market: Introduction
- Aspergillosis is an infection triggered by a type of mold (fungus). The illnesses caused by aspergillosis infection usually affect the respiratory system. Most strains of this mold are mild; however, a few can cause severe illnesses with weakened immune systems, underlying lung disease or asthma due to inhalation of fungal spores.
- Systemic candidiasis is a common fungal infection among hospitalized people in high-income countries. Systematic candidiasis treatment generally comprises oral or intravenous (IV) antifungal medications.
Global Systemic Aspergillosis and Systemic Candidiasis Treatment Market: Key Trends
- The global systemic aspergillosis and systemic candidiasis treatment market is driven by increase in incidence of fungal diseases and rise in prevalence of hospital-acquired fungal infection. Candidemia is one of the most common bloodstream infections in the U.S. During 2013–2017, the average incidence of candidemia was nine per 100,000 people in the country.
- Rise in research & development activities and new drug pipeline are projected to drive the global market during the forecast period. However, undiagnosed cases of systemic aspergillosis and systemic candidiasis are anticipated to restrain the global market.
Global Systemic Aspergillosis and Systemic Candidiasis Treatment Market Segmentation
- In terms of type, the global systemic aspergillosis and systemic candidiasis treatment market can be classified into voriconazole, liposomal amphotericin B, systemic oral azoles, topical antifungal agents, and others. The systemic oral azoles segment accounted for major share of the global market in 2020.
- Based on application, the global systemic aspergillosis and systemic candidiasis treatment market can be divided into chronic pulmonary aspergillosis (CPA), allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis (ABPA), gastrointestinal candidiasis, genitourinary tract candidiasis, and others. The allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis (ABPA) segment held significant share of the global market in 2020.
North America accounted for Major Share of Global Market
- North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to increase in awareness about fungal and infectious diseases. Additionally, rise in prevalence of immunological diseases and increase in health care expenditure are anticipated to drive the systemic aspergillosis and systemic candidiasis treatment market in North America during the forecast period.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to rise in prevalence of fungal diseases and increase in hospital-acquired fungal infections
Key Players Operating in Global Systemic Aspergillosis and Systemic Candidiasis Treatment Market
Major players operating in the global systemic aspergillosis and systemic candidiasis treatment market are:
- Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd.
- Astellas Pharma, Inc.
- Grupo Ferrer International, S.A.
- Pacgen Life Science Corporation
- NovaDigm Therapeutics, Inc.
- Cidara Therapeutics, Inc.
- Amplyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Bayer AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Cipla, Inc.
- Ferrer International
- Other prominent players
Global Systemic Aspergillosis and Systemic Candidiasis Treatment Market: Research Scope
Global Systemic Aspergillosis and Systemic Candidiasis Treatment Market, by Type
- Liposomal Amphotericin B
- Systemic Oral Azoles
- Topical Antifungal Agents
Global Systemic Aspergillosis and Systemic Candidiasis Treatment Market, by Application
- Chronic Pulmonary Aspergillosis (CPA)
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (ABPA)
- Gastrointestinal Candidiasis
- Genitourinary Tract Candidiasis
Global Systemic Aspergillosis and Systemic Candidiasis Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.