Synchronous Timing Belts: Introduction
- Synchronous timing belts are a type of toothed belt in which power is transmitted through positive engagement between toothed sprocket and the belt teeth.
Key Drivers of the Global Synchronous Timing Belts Market
- Synchronous timing belts have high mechanical efficiency, as much as 98% when properly maintained. By contrast, chain drives are in the 91%-98% efficiency range, while V-Belts average in the 93%-98% range. This factor drives sale of synchronous timing belts over V belts.
- Synchronous timing belts can be operated at different speeds. This is one of the major factors which drives end-users across different regions to install these belts.
- Synchronous timing belts are available in either rubber or polyurethane construction. The choice of rubber or polyurethane depends on the type of application. Food and beverage companies prefer to use polyurethane belts as a result of their cleanliness requirement. Moreover, synchronous timing belts require very low installation tension compared to v-belts which exerts much less stress on drive components such as shafts and bearings.
Untapped Markets to Create New Market Opportunities
- Manufacturing activity is witnessing growth revival in developing economies such as Brazil, China, India, South Africa, and Turkey, where conveyor manufacturers may not have presence. This can be viewed as a potential growth opportunity to introduce innovative products in these markets, and this factor is expected to have high impact on the synchronous timing belts market during the forecast period.
Trade Barriers in Many Countries to Restrict Market Growth
- Different small-scale manufacturers are facing raw material purchase issues as a result of trade barriers in various geographical regions. Strict government regulations and volatile trade policies in different countries are also expected to restrict the growth of the synchronous timing belts market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Synchronous Timing Belts Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Synchronous Timing Belts
- Increasing number of conveyor manufacturing companies coupled with high foreign investment in different end-use segments in the Asia Pacific region is one of the key reasons for synchronous timing belts demand in this region. Automotive companies are key customers of synchronous timing belts. China and India are key markets. Furthermore, Japan and South Korea also account for significant share of the synchronous timing belts market.
- Key synchronous timing belts manufacturers are operating their business from Asia Pacific and North America. However, these players have a global reach through their own sales channels or distributors. North America and Europe also have significant share in the synchronous timing belts market.
- Industrial growth in Brazil is driving the demand for synchronous timing belts in South America. Increasing foreign direct investment in developing countries including Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, and Columbia is driving the South America synchronous timing belts market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Synchronous Timing Belts Market
Key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level. Small scale players are trying to increase their sales by improving their domestic market share. Some of the key players operating in the global synchronous timing belts market are listed below:
- B&B Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- Bervina Ltd.
- BRECOflex Co., L.L.C.
- ContiTech AG
- Fenner PLC
- Forbo International SA
- Gates Corporation
- Habasit Holding AG
- Optibelt GmbH
- Svenska Kullagerfabriken AB
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Synchronous Timing Belts Market: Research Scope
Global Synchronous Timing Belts Market, by Product Type
- Dry Belts
- Belt in Oil
Global Synchronous Timing Belts Market, by Component
- Idler Pulleys
- Timing Shield/Cover
Global Synchronous Timing Belts Market, by Distribution Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.