Global Swivel Shower Chair Market – Introduction
- Swivel shower chairs are used while bathing, and for other bathroom purposes such as for toilet use. They are designed for people who are unable to walk properly or are bedridden and need help while going to the bathroom. A swivel shower chair cater to the needs of disabled adults to help them get into a bath tub. The product has features of swivel mechanism, i.e. it rotates easily, allowing for quick and comfortable showering. The chair can be used safely and conveniently without the fear of falling from it. Swivel shower chairs are revolving chairs that can move and have wheels. They are designed with adjustable legs consisting of a narrow base and suction base grips with aluminum construction which makes them cost effective, and comfortable while showering. These chairs come in a variety of models and design, ranging from lightweight chairs or stools to more elaborate rolling chairs designed specifically for people with very limited mobility.
Increase in usage of swivel shower chairs during injuries and long term-disabilities anticipated to be a driving factor
- Shower chairs also called bath chairs, bath benches, shower stools, or shower benches provide support to a person who faces difficulty standing in a shower. A bathroom is one of the most dangerous places, where water is spilt, making it even more dangerous for a person afflicted by an injury. A person with a broken leg or ankle, or sprained ankle or a knee injury finds it difficult to stand while taking a shower. Using a swivel shower chair is a temporary need during post-surgical recovery, which offers an easy way to shower. Long term disabilities also have manifested the need for swivel shower chairs. These factors create demand for the use of swivel shower chairs extensively.
Rise in sale of swivel shower chairs through e-commerce websites and company-owned websites projected to be an opportunity
- Swivel shower chairs are used extensively in nursing homes and hospitals. Even in home settings, these chairs help patients sit on a chair while using the bathroom. Furthermore, these chairs provide physical and psychological support against slips and falls and fear of slips and fall. Platinum health bath and shower chair with padded swivel chair, Carousel sliding transfer with swivel seat, and Premium bath and shower chair with pivoting arms are the various kinds of chairs easily available online for mass use. Increase in trend of selling such chairs to nursing homes and hospitals through online distribution channels, especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites such as Walmart, eBay, Amazon, and various other regional e-commerce sites across the globe is projected to create huge opportunities for producers and suppliers.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Swivel Shower Chairs Market, Request for a Sample
North America Considered the Largest Market for Swivel Shower Chairs
- In terms of geography, the global swivel shower chair market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global swivel shower chair market in 2019. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rise in population of elderly people, growing number of nursing homes, special care taken of senior citizens, and growing demand for swivel shower chairs in hospitals in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France etc., which is projected to surge the sale of swivel shower chairs.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising health concerns, rising population of elderly people, and increased life expectancy in developing nations such as China, India, South Korea, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for swivel shower chairs in the Asia Pacific region
Key Players Operating in the Swivel Shower Chair Market
Leading players in the swivel shower chair market are likely to face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Big companies such as Medline Industries, Inc., Platinum Health, Eagle Health Supplies, and Carex Health Brands offer comfortable products manufactured for adults and disabled people. Some of the key players in the pressure swivel shower chair market include:
- Affordable Medical USA.
- Carex Health Brands
- Drive Medical
- Eagle Health Supplies
- HealthLinc Medical Equipment Ltd.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- MOBB+ Health Care
- NOVA Medical Products
- Platinum Health
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Swivel Shower Chair Market – Research Scope
Global Swivel Shower Chair Market, by Product Type
- Swivel Shower Chair with Back & Armrest
- Shower Chair with Cut Out Sheet
Global Swivel Shower Chair Market, by Material
Global Swivel Shower Chair Market, by Price Category
Global Swivel Shower Chair Market, by Application
- Specialty Clinics
- Others (Nursing Homes etc.)
Global Swivel Shower Chair Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned websites
- Speciality Stores
- Drug Stores
- Others (Other Retail Stores etc.)
Global Swivel Shower Chair Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.