Swivel Folding Machine Market: Introduction
- Swivel folding machines are metal forming machines that are used to bend or fold sheet metal work piece. The swivel folding machine consists of a bracket, worktable, and clamping table. The worktable is placed on the bracket and consists of a base and pressure plate. The coil placed in the seat shell and covered with a cover plate is energized by wire and pressure is generated by the pressure plate, which clamps the metal sheet between the pressure plate and the base. Use of electromagnetic force enables the bending and folding of the metal sheet, depending upon the requirements. Swivel folding machines are utilized to make different types of products such as electrical cabinets, metallic doors, light fixtures, HVAC, lifts, metallic furniture, catering equipment, household appliances, and industrial cooling equipment.
- The global swivel folding machine market can be segmented based on machine operation type, price, folding length, folding capacity, application industry, and distribution channel
Key Drivers of Global Swivel Folding Machine Market
- An increase in the construction industry across the world is expected to boost the swivel folding machine market, as sheet metal is used in various applications in the construction industry such as roofing, ductwork, industrial shades, and rain gutters
- Expansion of the automotive industry across the globe is also driving the swivel folding machines market, as sheet metals are utilized in the design of numerous automotive products such as frames and doors of vehicles, fuel tanks, and hoods
- Rise in demand for electrical appliances, furniture industries, and gardening equipment due to an increase in residential and commercial buildings and real-estate across the world is driving the swivel folding machine market, as these machines are used to make diverse products such as sheet metal doors, household appliances, and metallic furniture
Restraints of Global Swivel Folding Machine Market
- High maintenance costs of swivel folding machinery due to high energy consumption cost and power utilization are significant factors restraining the market
- Huge capital required in manufacturing of electrical or fully automated swivel folding machines makes it difficult for small- and medium-scale manufacturers of machinery as well as its application industry manufacturers such as furniture manufacturers and gardening equipment manufacturers to use swivel folding machine
- Stringent government guidelines for companies to work with low labor force and low production has also hampered the market
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Swivel Folding Machine Market
- Expansion of construction and automotive industries in North America fuels the demand for swivel folding machines, and the strong presence of manufacturers contribute to the major share held by the region in the global market. According to the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), North America accounted for 18% of the total global automotive production in 2018.
- Significantly high volume of production of vehicles, household appliances, and furniture in Europe is also a major factor that is projected to boost the swivel folding machine market in the region in the next few years
Key manufacturers active in the swivel folding machine market include:
- Schrder Group
- Caselli Group Spa
- Selco Inc
- Baileigh Industrial
- Knuth Machine Tools
- Ostas Machinery
Companies such as Evobend has developed an innovation of a double folding machine that is 80% more energy-efficient, space-saving, and with 300 degree bending freedom. Moreover, the company also provides finance to its customers in order to consolidate its share in the global market.
Global Swivel Folding Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Swivel Folding Machine Market, by Machine Type
Global Swivel Folding Machine Market, by Folding Capacity per minute
- Low Speed
- Medium Speed
- High Speed
Global Swivel Folding Machine Market, by End-user Application Industry
- Furniture Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Railway Industry
- Construction Industry
- Appliances Industry
- Others (Gardening Industry, etc.)
Global Swivel Folding Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Swivel Folding Machine Market, by Folding Length
- Folding Length 1000mm-1500mm
- Folding Length 1500mm-2000mm
- Folding Length 2000mm-2500mm
- Folding Length 2500mm-3000mm
Global Swivel Folding Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.