Swimming Pool Alarm Market: Introduction
Swimming pool alarms are devices which detect the intrusion or unexpected breach of the swimming pool water. Pool alarms sound an alert when something disturbs the surface of the pool such as when a human or animal accidently falls into the swimming pool water. Though swimming pool alarms are not a life-saving device, they make the authorities aware when the pool is used illegally or someone falls in. Some government bodies have made regulations to install pool alarms in the swimming pool for safety purposes. Increasing demand for swimming is seen these days due to growing awareness about staying fit and healthy. Growing demand for swimming as a leisure and fitness activity is expected to increase the usage of pool safety alarms.
Swimming Pool Alarm Market: Competitive Landscape
Incorporated in year 1982, PBM Industries manufactures door alarms, pool alarms, and gate alarms. With headquarters in North Vernon, Indiana, USA, the company’s products are sold under the brand name Poolguard. All the products are certified under international standards such as ASTM Standard Safety Specification and NSF International. The product portfolio of PBM Industries includes above ground pool alarms, in-ground pool alarms, door alarms, and gate alarms.
To Get Glimpse of what our Report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
MG International – Sensor Espio
MG International-Sensor Espio was founded in the year 2002. It is headquartered in Cary, North Carolina, United States. The company employs around 53 people and manufactures swimming pool safety devices. The products are manufactured according to international standards and include pool covers, pool alarms, etc.
Some of the other key players operating in the global swimming pool alarm market are Pool Patrol, SafetyTurtle, Techko Group, Piscines Magiline, Blue Wave Products, etc.
Swimming Pool Alarm Market: Dynamics
Growing awareness of swimming as a fitness activity
Many people opt for swimming these days as a fitness activity due to increasing awareness about healthy living. Swimming is also considered a leisure activity, leading to a gradual increase in the usage of swimming pools located in houses or hotels, as well as local common swimming pools. Thus, governments are regulating the safety norms of the swimming pools which include installation of a pool alarm and other safety devices. This factor is expected to trigger the growth of the swimming pool alarm market.
Advancement in sensing technology
Technological advancements in sensing technology have evolved the pool alarms in terms of safety. This is a major factor which is expected to boost the pool alarms market. Hence, if a human or animal falls accidently into the swimming pool, the pool alarm would be an ideal safety device. Many companies are researching to bring about more innovation in swimming pool alarms, which is expected to positively affect the market.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Swimming Pool Alarm Market: Segmentation
The global swimming pool alarm market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution Channel
Swimming Pool Alarm Market, by Type
Based on product type, the global swimming pool alarm market can be divided into:
- Surface Pool Alarms
- Subsurface Pool Alarms
- User Entry Alarms
- Gate Alarms
Swimming Pool Alarm Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global swimming pool alarm market can be segregated into:
Swimming Pool Alarm Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global swimming pool alarm market can be divided into:
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?