The supply chain management BPO market is estimated to gain a positive growth trajectory during the assessment period of 2019-2026. The growing need for advanced supply chain management practices coupled with the need for cost-effective operations will bring immense growth prospects across the forecast period of 2019-2028.
- Technological advancements are playing a massive role in the growth of the supply chain management BPO market. The players in the supply chain management BPO market have integrated technologies such as analytics and cloud for enhanced performance. Thus, all these factors invite tremendous growth opportunities for the supply chain management BPO market.
- The players count extensively on research and development activities. They are involved in these activities for upgrading and enhancing the features. These aspects will have a large impact on the growth of the supply chain management BPO market as they help in boosting the revenues of the players.
- Strategic collaborations form an important part of the growth trajectory of the supply chain management BPO market. Mergers and acquisitions help in cementing the foothold of the players in the supply chain management BPO market. These factors eventually help in increasing the growth rate of the supply chain management BPO market.
Supply Chain Management BPO Market: Overview
The drive for BPO in supply chain management stems from the need for cutting costs, manage risks, and meet evolving customer requirements. Supply chain efficiencies have become a major ingredient of success of services models of all industries. Market experts contend that supply chain accounts for more than half of the share of most businesses, shaping customer expectations and sales. Solution providers in the supply chain management BPO market are leaning have over the years expanded the array of services. Key BPO services include Demand management and Supply management, transportation management, materials management, production management, green supply chain, financial supply chain, and demand/supply collaboration. An emerging paradigm is customized supply chain management services and solutions and BPaaS.
Moving to outsourcing model has enabled companies to move to a single point of contact, and has helped them wade through the complexities in supply chain, and induce flexibility. Rise in adoption of SCM BPO in operational management has driven the evolution of the market. Further, growing adoption of SCM BPO in travel and logistics has unlocked new potential in the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure for this report!
Supply Chain Management (SCM) BPO Market: Competitive Landscape and Recent Developments
The study offers a scrutiny of factors that shape the current intensity of overall competition. It takes a critical look at the ways top players are bringing changes to the strategies in delivering SCM BPO offerings. The assessment on the competitive dynamics also sheds light on key winning imperatives on the SCM BPO market.
Providers of SCM BPO in general have been increasingly inclined to opt for strategies that will make SCM BPO successful in meeting the demands for a wide range of clients. A few aspiring players will focus on industry-specific expertise, such as for food services industry and automotive industry. Some prominent players are expected to look for consistent revenue streams by meeting the needs of retail and the consumer packaging industry, and consolidate their position in the SCM BPO market.
Some of the promising players in the SCM BPO market are Infosys, Accenture, Avnet, Tech Mahindra Ltd., Celestica, Genpact, Capgemini SE, Wipro, and HCL Technologies.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Supply Chain Management BPO Market: Growth Dynamics
Customer-facing processes have proliferated in business of all industries, causing the managerial operational processes to rise in complexity in recent years. The variability in supply chain demand is a key driver for demand in the supply chain management BPO market. Digitization of businesses in industrialized nations has brought unique challenges to businesses, intensify the need for supply chain management on outsourcing model. The drive for BPO with unique value proposition and commercial models is paved a path to the rapid evolution in the demand in the SCM BPO market.
Over the years, the deployment of SCM in BPO models has gained substantial traction for short-term projects. Subsequently, many SCM PBO companies have started focusing on large companies with their end-to-end supply chain offerings. Such trends help in the development of a robust ecosystem of offerings in the supply chain management BPO market.
Supply Chain Management BPO Market: Regional Outlook
North America is a promising region in the global SCM BPO market. Europe and Asia Pacific have been fast emerging lucrative regional markets. The growth of all these key markets is bolstered by several factors and trends in provider ecosystem. For one, businesses need specialized SCM and are preferring outsourcing for fulfilling the needs of projects. Furthermore, in recent years, providers have been aggressively increasing their footprints in developing and developed nations. Asia Pacific countries in particular will see rise in opportunities in recent years, and will contribute a high revenue share in the supply chain management BPO market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.