Sunlight Readable LCD: Introduction
- A sunlight readable LCD is the display which is not 'washed-out' from sunlight or high brightness environments.
- A sunlight readable LCD has polarizers that are essentially a mirror that sits behind the LCD glass, reflecting all the light from the sun and redirecting it back.
- Two types of sunlight readable LCD are available in the market: sunlight readable LCD monitors and sunlight high bright LCD displays. These are used in applications such as computers, smartphones, laptops, electronic gadgets, tablets, etc.
- Sunlight readable LCDs manually change the brightness or lighting settings and automatically adjusts to the appropriate brightness or dimness level on the user’s device.
Rise in Demand for Use in Smartphones
- Smartphone sunlight readable LCD is the fastest growing segment of the global sunlight readable LCD market.
- Many smartphone manufacturing companies are using sunlight readable LCDs in their products due to properties of sunlight readable LCDs such as energy-efficiency, sunlight readability, vivid color and picture quality, and easier recyclability. These factors are expected to propel the growth of the global sunlight readable LCD market during the forecast period.
- Sunlight readable LCDs work optimally and are ideal for outdoor use whereas non-sunlight readable displays completely wash out in direct sunlight. Thereby, rising use of sunlight readable displays in smartphones, tablets, test equipment, and electronics wearable, are expected to drive the global sunlight readable LCD market growth.
- Latest research & development in sunlight readable LCDs is creating opportunities for key players in the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Sunlight Readable LCD Market
- In terms of region, the global sunlight readable LCD market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global sunlight readable LCD market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of sunlight readable LCDs operate in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth in the sunlight readable LCD market during the forecast period due to increasing demand from countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, South Korea, North Korea, Australia, and India.
- The Asia Pacific region has witnessed significant advancement in the sunlight readable LCD market, along with rapid changes in terms of adoption of new technologies. The huge market size in APAC is because of the rapid industrialization, as well as the presence of a large number of OEMs and many consumers in the region.
- North America holds the second largest share of the sunlight readable LCD market due an increase in demand from the consumer electronics industry.
- The sunlight readable LCD market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Sunlight Readable LCD Market
The global sunlight readable LCD market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for sunlight readable LCDs. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global sunlight readable LCD market include:
- Sun LCD Electronic Limited.
- Shelly Inc.
- Nauti computers
- Assured Systems
- General Digital
- Litemax Electronics
- Sparton Rugged Electronics
- Litemax Electronics
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Sunlight Readable LCD Market, Request for a Sample
Global Sunlight Readable LCD Market: Research Scope
Global Sunlight Readable LCD Market, by Type
- Sunlight Readable LCD Monitors
- Sunlight High Bright LCD Displays
Global Sunlight Readable LCD Market, by Applications
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.