Sugar-free Biscuits and Cookies: Introduction
- Biscuits and cookies are flour-based baked food products consumed as dessert snacks. They are made from ingredients such as flour, butter, and sugar. Changing preference of consumers toward healthy eating has led manufacturers to focus on sugar-free biscuits and cookies. Sugar-free biscuits and cookies come in different shapes & flavors, and are similar to regular biscuits and cookies but made with a different sweetening agent.
- The rising diabetes problem owing to high sugar intake is expected to create demand for sugar-free biscuits and cookies during the forecast period as sugar-free products help to maintain blood sugar levels and calories.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Sugar-free Biscuits and Cookies Market
- As per the World Health Organization, the count of people with diabetes has quadrupled since 1980. High sugar levels can cause major problems such as kidney failure, heart attacks, stroke, lower limb amputation, and blindness. Considering this scenario, consumers are now leaning toward following a healthy lifestyle and diet to avoid health issues, which creates a healthy market for sugar-free products.
- Increasing weight loss trend, demand for low-calorie foods owing to rise in concern regarding diabetes and obesity, attractive advertisements, and smart labelling are expected to further fuel the sugar-free biscuits and cookies market during the forecast period.
- Many sugar-free cookies and biscuits have artificial sweeteners and flavoring in them such as sucralose, aspartame, and saccharin, which can affect the appetite and metabolism, causing health issues that can hinder the market growth. A lot of companies are now focusing on producing products with natural sweetening agents, which is expected to help the sugar-free biscuits and cookies market to gain a good market position.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Sugar-free Biscuits and Cookies Market
- In terms of region, the sugar-free biscuits and cookies market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to dominate the sugar-free biscuits and cookies market. One of the major factors driving the demand for sugar-free biscuits and cookies in this region is the rising concern related to diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases. The market in North America is likely to be followed by the markets in Asia Pacific during the forecast period due to a rising diabetic population and disposable income.
Key Players Operating in the Sugar-free Biscuits and Cookies Market are Listed Below:
- Burton's Biscuit Co.
- Galletas Gullón
- Murray-The Ferrero Group
- Pillsbury - General Mills, Inc.
- Tiffany- IFFCO
- Voortman Cookies
Sugar-free Biscuits and Cookies Market: Research Scope
Sugar-free Biscuits and Cookies Market, by Category
- Sugar-free biscuits
- Sugar-free cookies
Sugar-free Biscuits and Cookies Market, by SKU
- Pack of 5
- Pack of 10
- Pack of 15
- Above Pack of 15
Sugar-free Biscuits and Cookies Market, by Shape
- Others (Heart, etc.)
Sugar-free Biscuits and Cookies Market, by Price
Sugar-free Biscuits and Cookies Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Specialty stores
- Other Retail Stores
Sugar-free Biscuits and Cookies Market, by Region
- North America
- United States
- Rest of North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.