Global Studio Umbrella Market – Introduction
- Studio umbrellas are used for photography during marriages, making films, and for individual purposes. Studio umbrellas use light modifiers to click a picture. They are perfect for beginners as they are inexpensive, portable, and efficient. These umbrellas spread the light all over the place and turns the light into a softer mode. The harsh shadows are removed, spreading the light in different directions. This means that the user needs to attach a studio umbrella as an external lighting source. The umbrellas not only spread the light in different directions but also over a larger area in order to cover the picture from a distance. Therefore, studio umbrellas are also a type of diffuser. Like softboxes, an umbrella is often used in studio photography and other types of portfolio pictures. While softboxes are easier to control, umbrellas tend to be more affordable and easier to set up.
Easy to carry, have a steady lock, and provides continuous daylight
- Studio umbrellas are lightweight and versatile. Disassembly is fast and simple. It can be placed in a carrying case and stretched to hold in a straight forward manner. Studio umbrellas have a peak adjustment rod which has a security lock over. This protects the camera from possible theft as it is an expensive item. The three legs can move easily and gets locked alongside the pole. The three legs are steady, can easily mount the studio umbrella, and are durable. The lamp has a rotating body and can be rotated according to the angles of the sun’s light and to get better sunrays for taking pictures during the daylight.
Used for individual purposes and wedding purposes and comes in variety of sizes
- A studio umbrella can be used by beginners who want to try photography for passion and would want to use an umbrella with virtually any style of light, including sunlight, off-camera speedlites, strobes, monolights, and continuous light sources. Many photographers utilize 2 or 3 lights to maintain power when photographing a large group or product. There are two types of studio umbrellas used for wedding purposes: reflective studio umbrella and shoot through studio umbrella. In addition to the choice between reflective or shoot-through umbrellas, size and shape are determining factors. The larger the umbrella, the softer the quality of the light it reflects.
North America to Dominate the Global Studio Umbrella Market
- The global studio umbrella market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global studio umbrella market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid rate in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, due to availability of home studio umbrellas for hobbyists, kits with intuitive assembly and breakdown mechanisms, energy efficient lights and serviceable LED bulbs, and lightweight and portable sets available, including carry bags, which is projected to surge the sales of studio umbrellas in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period in countries such as China, India, Japan and other countries in Southeast Asia due to high-quality nylon studio umbrellas, umbrellas spread at 33 inches, customization of light with different colored umbrellas, and ease of use when switching from one umbrella to another.
Key Players Operating in the Global Studio Umbrella Market
Major players operating in the global studio umbrella market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as neewer.com, EmartUS, LimoStudio, and F.J. Westcott Co., are focusing on making studio umbrellas which are translucent white umbrellas and can be used either as a shoot through or bounce light to reduce shadows and produce an even, soft, low contrast light over a relatively large area. Key players operating in the global studio umbrella market include:
- F.J. Westcott Co.
- Canon Inc.
- Aputure Imaging Industries Co. Ltd
- Nikon Corporation
- Linco Inc.
Global Studio Umbrella Market – Research Scope
Global Studio Umbrella Market, by Type
- Reflective Studio Umbrella
- Shoot Through Studio Umbrella
- Convertible Studio Umbrella
Global Studio Umbrella Market, by Size
- Deep Umbrellas
- Shallow Umbrellas
- Standard Umbrellas
Global Studio Umbrella Market, by Price Range
Global Studio Umbrella Market, by Application
Global Studio Umbrella Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Studio Umbrella Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.