Structured Data Management Software Market - Introduction
- Companies are facing data management issues with the increasing volume of databases, new technologies in database applications, complexity due to changing regulations, and increasing demand for data mining processes. Companies are thus adopting structured data management software platforms to manage and store different forms of data generated during business operations.
- Structured data management software is mostly used to manage compliance issues in entire business cycles. This software helps to reduce data footprints and overall storage cost that includes maintenance, hardware, and administration cost. For protecting the database, the software applies the intelligent encryption format for sensitive data and uncovers important information from all data repositories.
- Structured data management software allows companies to store sensitive data in a structured format on centralized data storage or cloud-based data platforms that helps in data recovery and increases data accessibility among enterprise networks.
- Most manufacturing, IT & telecom, and retail companies are using structured data management software to manage the unstructured data generated through connected devices in production lines, customer service, and point of sale processes.
Key Drivers of the Structured Data Management Software Market
- Increasing demand for centralized solutions for data storage to manage sensitive information is expected to drive the growth of the structured data management software market. Growing demand for data processing platforms among enterprises is also expected to boost the growth of the market.
- Increasing adoption of structured data management software in different industries is expected to generate revenue opportunities for software providers during the forecast period.
Data privacy and security concerns expected to hinder the growth of the structured data management software market
- Increasing adoption of data platforms among enterprises also increases security threats in data privacy on digital platforms, which may restrain the growth of the market.
- Companies are facing financial loss due to data breaches. Increasing cyber-attacks on enterprise data is also expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Structured Data Management Software Market
- Most businesses have shifted to the work from home business model due to the increasing impact of COVID-19 on business growth. Growth of the structured data management software market is limited to essential goods manufacturing companies and adoption rate of technology-based service companies is low due to low return of investment and reduced investment on new technologies during lockdown conditions.
- Demand for structured data management software solutions is decreasing during COVID-19 but demand is set to increase after the stabilization of global market conditions.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Structured Data Management Software Market
- North America holds prominent share of the structured data management software market due to the early adoption of new database technologies in major sectors (banks, manufacturing, IT & telecom industries) and also due to the presence of major solution providers in the region.
- The structured data management software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of technologically advanced data software platforms to manage business information for increasing the efficiency of business operations by providing access to a centralized database.
Key Players Operating in the Global Structured Data Management Software Market
- Google, LLC.
Google, LLC. is a multinational company that develops and provides Internet-based products and services. The company’s core products include Google Search, Maps, Android Platform, Chrome Browser, YouTube, Google Play, Gmail, and smartphones. Google, LLC. offers data management software & tools, smart analytics solutions, and cloud storage platforms for the database.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
Salesforce.com, Inc. provides a technological platform to businesses to build and run business applications. Salesforce.com, Inc. offers a solution that helps users to manage their customer records, sales, and other enterprise operational data. The company offers solutions in marketing, analytics, sales, commerce, and services sectors.
Other key players operating in the global structured data management software market include Clarity Information Solutions, The Hewlett-Packard Company, IBM Corporation, Teradata Corporation, Rackspace Technology, Inc., and SAS Institute Inc.
Global Structured Data Management Software Market: Research Scope
Global Structured Data Management Software Market, by Deployment
Global Structured Data Management Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Structured Data Management Software Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecom
- Retail & Ecommerce
Global Structured Data Management Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Structured Data Archiving and Application
- Analytics-driven Data Management Software
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.