Global Stress Management/Relief Supplements Market: Overview
Hidden stress can get extremely hostile for suffering individuals. Mild stress is an accepted tendency for students and professionals, but excessive stress is a medical concern. A number of medical researchers consider regular yoga and exercise as a remedy for managing stress. However, most people fail to follow proper exercise routines due to constrained work schedules. For this reason, the demand for stress management/relief supplements market is on a rise.
Research conducted by Mayo Clinic Staff reveals that happy events could also be a reason for excessive stress in individuals. Hence, stress is not suggestive of a bad phase of life, and healthy individuals are equally prone to it. This factor is also a key consideration for analysts gauging the growth potential of stress management/relief supplements market.
The stigmas around mental disorders such as stress and anxiety are gradually being busted. This has normalised consumption of drugs and supplements for stress relief. Hence, the global stress management/relief supplements market is expected to trace a lucrative growth path in the forthcoming years. The medical fraternity is focusing on developing core segments for addressing mental health issues. This factor has shaped the growth graph of the global stress management/relief supplements market over the last decade.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here
Analysts at Transparency Market Research (TMR) conducted a syndicated research on the global stress management/relief supplements market. The global stress management/relief supplements market is segmented on the basis of the following parameters: supplement, nature of supplement, distribution channel, and region. The demand for iron supplements is expected to take lead over other supplements types.
Global Stress Management/Relief Supplements Market: Notable Developments
Advancements in medical healthcare and medicine have shaped the following developments in the global market:
- As a globally recognized pharmaceutical company, Pfizer has played an explicit role in generating awareness about stress management. The company has followed a subtle approach towards marketing its products for stress management. Use of positive messages and taglines around stress management and relief treatment has been a social media hack for Pfizer. This has largely helped in busting myths around mental stress, whilst popularising stress management supplements.
- Patents and licenses have emerged as a key factor in determining the growth of market vendors. It is essential for pharmaceutical companies to get approvals from designated regional authorities before selling stress management supplements. This factor is expected to increase the diversity of the market as vendors experiment with new products.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a Custom report here
Some other prominent players in the global stress management/relief supplements market are:
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Bristol Myers Squibb Co.
Global Stress Management/Relief Supplements Market: Growth Drivers
- Changing Lifestyles of the Masses
The past decade has witnessed several fundamental changes to the way people perceive their work and other commitments. Work-life balance has been disrupted beyond comprehension in several regional territories. This factor, coupled with the growing use of social networking platforms, has contributed towards increased stress levels in people. Hence, the need for stress management/relief supplements cannot be undermined.
- Support of Medical Practitioners
Medications and supplements that were previously banned in certain regions have now been approved by the concerned authorities. This has given manufacturers greater freedom in manufacturing, supplying, and promoting stress management supplements. Furthermore, the need for stress relief in adolescents has also emerged as a driver of demand within the global stress management/relief supplements market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.