Packaging has become a very important parameter to attract customers. Companies today are spending huge amount on packaging apart from the product itself, because even if the product is a quality product but is not packaged properly, it might be unattractive for the consumer. Similarly, a strapping machine is a vital component for the packaging industry as these machines are used to place a band or strap around the packages to hold and provide closure and security to the packages. The decision to select a strapping machine is very critical for packaging applications, because if the products are not strapped properly it can destroy or harm the product during transit and again a bad looking packaging may not attract customers.
Strapping Machine Market Dynamics:
The growth in the overall packaging industry drives the growth in the global strapping machine market and the strapping machine market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4.5% over the forecast period. The rising demand in consumer good, food and beverage industries majorly fuels the growth in the strapping machine market. Additionally, manufacturers are investing in these machines to achieve cost and product efficiency, focusing more on package safety which will further escalate the growth in the strapping machine market. However, the strapping machine market is capital intensive and requires a lot of capital investment to initiate manufacturing which acts as a major hindrance for companies to enter this market. Meanwhile, the recent trend is the rising growth in automatic strapping machines in comparison to physical handled strapping machines to reduce human intervention. Furthermore, the integration of strapping machines with the existing packaging line to streamline the end of line packaging process is also being seen as a recent trend in the strapping machine market.
Strapping Machine Market Segmentation:
On the basis of product type, the global Strapping Machine Market is segmented into:
- Hand-tools strapping machines
- Semiautomatic strapping machines
- Automatic strapping machines
On the basis of material, the global Strapping Machine Market is segmented into:
- Baler Twines
On the basis of end use, the global Strapping Machine Market is segmented into:
- Food and Beverage
- Consumer good
- Building and Construction
- Commercial Printing
- Electronic industry
- General Packaging
- Others (Hay, Linen/Laundry, Lumber etc.)
On the basis of application, the global Strapping Machine Market is segmented into:
- Handling aid
- Load securing
Strapping Machine Market - Regional Outlook:
Geographically, the strapping machine market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Middle East & Africa (MEA). North America is expected to witness a strong growth in the strapping machine due to the high growth in the food and consumer good packaging industry in the region. The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate throughout the forecast period majorly driven by developing economies like India and China. Furthermore, the developing economies of Asia Pacific are witnessing huge growth in the packaging industry primarily due to the factors such as rising GDP, increasing disposable income, rising middle class etc. which are driving the growth in most of the industries. Europe is expected to experience above global average growth in demand for strapping machine market, while MEA is expected to achieve a moderate growth in the strapping machine market.
Strapping Machine Market- Key Players:
Some of the leading players identified across the globe in the Strapping Machine Market are: Transpak Equipment Corp., Strapex, Polychem Corporation, Signode Packaging Systems Corporation, Australian Warehouse Solutions, Dynaric, Inc., StraPack Inc., Samuel Strapping Systems, Messersì Packaging S.r.l., Venus Packaging, MJ Maillis SA and MOSCA GmbH.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.