Global Storage Water Heater Market – Introduction
- A storage water heater consists of a cylindrical vessel that keeps water constantly hot and readily available for use. It is available with different energy sources which includes gas, electricity, solar, and oil. Storage water heaters driven on gas are most commonly used in North America and Europe. Installation of solar operated storage water heaters are projected to increase rapidly in the near future as it is less expensive as compared to any other source of energy.
Rise in trend of using of solar energy driven storage water heaters projected to be a driving factor
- Increase in trend of using solar energy operated storage water heaters in various parts of the globe is projected to be a major driving factor for the storage water heater market during the forecasted timeline. Solar driven storage water heaters are considered highly energy efficient, low cost, and advance in terms of technology. This is expected to create lucrative opportunities for storage water heater manufacturers and distributors during the forecast period.
Strict rules and regulations imposed by federal governments of various countries regarding energy efficiency to drive the demand for storage water heaters
Stringent regulations & standards imposed by federal governments of various countries (majorly in Europe) related to the energy efficiency of electrical appliances is projected to increase the demand for storage water heaters during the forecast period. Strict standards & provisions implemented in terms of installation of heating systems in commercial and industrial places are anticipated to create significant business opportunities for producers and suppliers of storage water heaters in the near future.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Storage Water Heater Market, Request for a Sample
North America Considered to be the Largest Market for Storage Water Heaters
- Geographically, the global storage water heater market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global storage water heater market in 2018. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rise in demand for energy-efficient storage water heaters in countries such as the U.S. and Canada.
- The market in the Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rapid increase in industrialization and increase in demand for water heating systems in China, India, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. This is expected to surge the demand for storage water heaters in the Asia Pacific market.
Key Players Operating in the Storage Water Heater Market
Prominent storage water heater companies are anticipated to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Manufacturing companies such as A. O. Smith, Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH, Siemens, and Hubbell Electric Heater Company are focusing on research & development activities to advance the processing of storage water heaters in terms of technology etc. Replacement of conventional water heating systems is increasing in developing countries of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global storage water heater market include:
- O. Smith
- Ariston Thermo SpA
- Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
- Bradford White Corporation
- ECOTHERM Austria GmbH
- Hubbell Electric Heater Company
- Rinnai Corporation.
- V-Guard Industries Ltd
- Wagner Solar
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Storage Water Heater Market – Research Scope
Global Storage Water Heater Market, by Energy Source
- Others (Geothermal, Heat Pump)
Global Storage Water Heater Market, by Tank Capacity
- Up to 50L
- 51L – 100L
- 101L – 250L
- 251L – 400L
- More than 400L
Global Storage Water Heater Market, by Tank Material
- Stainless Steel
- Others (Carbon Steel and Metal Alloys)
Global Storage Water Heater Market, by End-user
Global Storage Water Heater Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Portal
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.