Stirrers Market: An Overview
Stirrers are perfect for the stirring of cold and hot beverages and appear to be effective alternatives for spoons in various applications. Stirrers can be manufactured from high-quality raw materials such as plastic, wood, glass and metal. They are widely used across the globe to stir various drinks such as coffee, tea, cocktails and others.
Stirrers made of plastic and wood are widely used by the foodservice industry as they are disposable. Globally, stirrers are designed in accordance with international quality norms and standards that guarantee their safety and quality. The versatile properties of stirrers, such as stability at high temperature, resistance to cracks, light weight and easy to use, make them popular for household, commercial and institutional applications. Moreover, the recyclable nature of stirrers is likely to help maintain a positive outlook for the growth of the global stirrers market during the forecast period.
Stirrers Market: Dynamics
There are numerous market trends influencing the global stirrers market, however consumer convenience remains the most important trend. The concerns of consumers regarding better hygiene related to the consumption of beverages is driving the demand for disposable stirrers that are mainly made of plastic and wood. This factor is likely to fuel the growth of the global stirrer market during the forecast period. The rising popularity of beverages, such as tea, coffee, cocktails and others, across the globe and the extensive usage of stirrers for stirring purposes is foreseen to fuel the growth of the global stirrers market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the increasing number of cafes, restaurants, bars and lounges is expected to create significant demand for the global stirrers market during the forecast period. Stirrers made of wood are expected to register the highest growth rate in the stirrers market during the forecast period as they can be easily recycled. However, the increasing stringent regulations regarding the recyclability of plastic material are likely to hamper the growth of plastic stirrers during the forecast period. On the other and, the increasing usage of multiple-use stirrers for household purposes is foreseen to create a positive outlook for the growth of the global stirrers market during the forecast period.
Stirrers Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material type, the stirrers market is segmented into:
On the basis of product type, the stirrers market is segmented into:
- Single-Use Stirrers
- Multiple-Use Stirrers
On the basis of length, the stirrers market is segmented into:
- Less than 100 mm
- 100 – 200 mm
- More than 200 mm
On the basis of application, the stirrers market is segmented into:
On the basis of sales channel, the stirrers market is segmented into:
- Convenience Stores
Stirrers Market: Regional Outlook
The increasing number cafes, restaurants, etc., changing lifestyles, increasing disposable income and rapid urbanisation in developing economies are expected to fuel the growth of the stirrer market in the Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region. The growing urban population in countries such as China and India, coupled with the rising popularity of drinks, such as tea, coffee, cocktails and others, are expected to play a significant role in the growth of the APEJ stirrers market during the forecast period. The continuous expansion of foodservice industries in Germany, Italy, the U.K., and France, coupled with rising disposable income, is likely to fuel the growth of the Western Europe stirrers market during the forecast period. The demand for foodservice disposables is surging in the U.S. and Canada at a rapid pace, which is among the key drivers of the stirrers market in the North America region.
Stirrers Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global stirrers market are:
- HUHTAMAKI GROUP
- SmartPack USA
- Eco-Products, Inc.
- Dart Container Corporation
- Absolute Custom Extrusions, Inc.
- Smart Wood
- go-pak UK LTD
- Weishan Dawei Wood Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Gorlando Commodity Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Huiyou Wood Products Co., Ltd.
Stirrers Market: Key Trends
Some of the key trends are observed among the manufacturers of stirrers are listed below:
- The offering of specialised and customised products is a current trend in the stirrers market. To boost the consumer base, the manufacturers of stirrers are focusing on providing premium stirrers designed according to consumer requirements, which offer multifunctional properties
- The manufacturers of stirrers are aiming to design sustainable and biodegradable stirrers with enhanced functional features such as stability at high temperature, resistance to crack, light weight and cost-effectiveness.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.