Global STEM Toy Market: Introduction
- STEM toys, a type of smart toys are science, technology, engineering, and math-based toys that help to increase curiosity of learning new things and aid education of students. STEM toys increase the focus of learning in one of the four subjects i.e. science, technology, engineering, and math. The changing learning approach in educational institutes from traditional exams to a concept-oriented approach is playing a major role in the growth of the STEM toy market.
Global STEM Toy Market: Dynamics
- Rising implementation of AI in STEM Toys
- Artificial intelligence (AI) based STEM toys are gaining popularity in the gaming industry. AI-based STEM toys offer a range of lessons in core STEM disciplines and coding. It provides a practical, hands-on learning approach to students or kids that helps them to grasp basic concepts in core disciplines such as mathematics and science. These toys enable students and teachers to relate to core concepts of education such as critical thinking, statistics, creativity, providing game-based learning and realtime examples. Market players are developing smart STEM toys using cloud-based artificial intelligence software platforms.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America Led the Global Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global STEM toy market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America held a dominant share of the global STEM toy market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are the major countries that drive the market in this region. Significant presence of market leaders such as Hasbro, Inc. Mattel, Inc., Anki, Inc, Ozobot, and Evollve, Inc. and high consumer expenditure are some of the key factors which provide a dominant position to the North America region in the global STEM toy market.
- The STEM toy market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Japan, and Australia are major countries of the STEM toy market in the region. Increasing government initiatives to provide STEM education to students from an elementary level to make an advance education system become one of the key factor for the growth of the market in this region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players operating in the global STEM toy market are listed below:
- Hasbro, Inc.
- Learning Resources Ltd
- LEGO Group
- Mattel, Inc.
- Spin Master Ltd
- Anki, Inc
- Ozobot & Evollve, Inc.
- Valtech, LLC
Global STEM Toy Market: Research Scope
Global STEM Toy Market, by Distribution Channel
Figure: Global STEM Toy Market, by Distribution Channel
Global STEM Toy Market, by STEM Toy Type
- Basic STEM Toy
- Electronic STEM Toy/ AI enabled STEM Toy
Figure: Global STEM Toy Market, by STEM Toy Type
Global STEM Toy Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global STEM Toy Market, by Region
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.