Steel Measuring Tape Market: Introduction
- A steel measuring tape is a portable device used to measure the size of objects or the distance between two points. It is a flexible metal strip made of steel or carbon steel. The steel measuring tape is majorly utilized in construction and woodworking industries. It is a basic hand tool available in various lengths that is employed for measurement. The steel measuring tape market can be segmented based on type, length, price range, distribution channel, end-use industry, and region. Expansion of the construction industry across the globe is estimated to drive the global steel measuring tape market.
Expansion of construction industry to fuel the global steel measuring tape market
- Rapid urbanization has fueled the construction industry globally. Rise in number of construction projects in commercial, residential, and industrial sectors is projected to increase the usage of steel measuring tapes for perfect measurements. Steel measuring tapes are used by civil workers, architects, interior designers, surveyors, etc. Utilization of these measuring tapes is increasing, as steel measuring tapes are the basic hand tools used by interior designers, architects, civil workers, etc., for measurement while working on construction sites. Expansion of the construction industry is estimated to ultimately fuel the steel measuring tape market in the near future.
Technologically advanced products to offer significant opportunities to the global steel measuring tape market
- Presently, manufacturers are developing technologically advanced products such as LCD displays on steel measuring tapes that display the measurement. These advancements in products are expected to offer significant opportunities to the steel measuring tape market in the near future. Consumers are slowly shifting toward the use of technologically advanced steel measuring tapes, as they store data or information about recent calculated measurements.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on steel measuring tape Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to lead the global steel measuring tape market
- In terms of region, the global steel measuring tape market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe includes the country-level analysis for U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. North America includes Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. The South America steel measuring tape market can be segregated into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the steel measuring tape market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the steel measuring tape market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- Demand for steel measuring tape is likely to increase significantly in Asia Pacific from 2020 to 2030, followed by North America and Europe, due to considerably huge number of construction projects in the region.
- Leading manufacturers of steel measuring tapes have extensive distribution networks
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global steel measuring tape market is highly fragmented. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Komelon USA
- Milwaukee Tool
- Tajima Tool Corporation
- U.S. Tape
- Kutir Group
- Quick Draw
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Steel Measuring Tape Market: Research Scope
Global Steel Measuring Tape Market, by Type
- With Lock
- Without Lock
Global Steel Measuring Tape Market, by Length
- Less than 5m
- 5m – 10m
- More than 10m
Global Steel Measuring Tape Market, by Price Range
- Less than US$ 15
- US$ 15 – US$ 25
- More than US$ 25
Global Steel Measuring Tape Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hypermarket & Supermarket
- Mechanical Too & Accessories Stores
- Others (Convenience Stores, etc.)
Global Steel Measuring Tape Market, by End-use Industry
- Construction Industry
- Architecture & Interior Designing
- Woodworking Industry
- Others (Landscaping, Surveying, Commercial Industry, etc.)
Global Steel Measuring Tape Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.