Steel Measuring Tape Market: Introduction
- A steel measuring tape is a portable device used to measure the size of objects or the distance between two points. It is a flexible metal strip made of steel or carbon steel. The steel measuring tape is majorly utilized in construction and woodworking industries. It is a basic hand tool available in various lengths that is employed for measurement. The steel measuring tape market can be segmented based on type, length, price range, distribution channel, end-use industry, and region. Expansion of the construction industry across the globe is estimated to drive the global steel measuring tape market.
Expansion of construction industry to fuel the global steel measuring tape market
- Rapid urbanization has fueled the construction industry globally. Rise in number of construction projects in commercial, residential, and industrial sectors is projected to increase the usage of steel measuring tapes for perfect measurements. Steel measuring tapes are used by civil workers, architects, interior designers, surveyors, etc. Utilization of these measuring tapes is increasing, as steel measuring tapes are the basic hand tools used by interior designers, architects, civil workers, etc., for measurement while working on construction sites. Expansion of the construction industry is estimated to ultimately fuel the steel measuring tape market in the near future.
Technologically advanced products to offer significant opportunities to the global steel measuring tape market
- Presently, manufacturers are developing technologically advanced products such as LCD displays on steel measuring tapes that display the measurement. These advancements in products are expected to offer significant opportunities to the steel measuring tape market in the near future. Consumers are slowly shifting toward the use of technologically advanced steel measuring tapes, as they store data or information about recent calculated measurements.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on steel measuring tape Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to lead the global steel measuring tape market
- In terms of region, the global steel measuring tape market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe includes the country-level analysis for U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. North America includes Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. The South America steel measuring tape market can be segregated into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the steel measuring tape market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the steel measuring tape market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- Demand for steel measuring tape is likely to increase significantly in Asia Pacific from 2020 to 2030, followed by North America and Europe, due to considerably huge number of construction projects in the region.
- Leading manufacturers of steel measuring tapes have extensive distribution networks
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global steel measuring tape market is highly fragmented. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Komelon USA
- Milwaukee Tool
- Tajima Tool Corporation
- U.S. Tape
- Kutir Group
- Quick Draw
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Steel Measuring Tape Market: Research Scope
Global Steel Measuring Tape Market, by Type
- With Lock
- Without Lock
Global Steel Measuring Tape Market, by Length
- Less than 5m
- 5m – 10m
- More than 10m
Global Steel Measuring Tape Market, by Price Range
- Less than US$ 15
- US$ 15 – US$ 25
- More than US$ 25
Global Steel Measuring Tape Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hypermarket & Supermarket
- Mechanical Too & Accessories Stores
- Others (Convenience Stores, etc.)
Global Steel Measuring Tape Market, by End-use Industry
- Construction Industry
- Architecture & Interior Designing
- Woodworking Industry
- Others (Landscaping, Surveying, Commercial Industry, etc.)
Global Steel Measuring Tape Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.