Standing Seam Roofing Market: Provides Safety from Natural Elements
- Standing seam roofing is a durable, versatile, and easy-to-maintain building material. Growth in the construction industry in developing economies, led by rapid urbanization and rise in the demand for energy-efficient and eco-friendly roofing systems, is driving the global standing seam roofing market.
- Standing seam roofing is a style of roof that has panels that run vertically up the length of the roof, and seams that connect one panel to another. Their installation differs from traditional roofs as it allows them to create a snug and solid covering which is able to move under thermal expansion.
- Demand for standing seam roofs is largely driven by the rise in output of the construction industry. Urbanization initiatives and emigration have gained momentum in several developing economies, thereby driving the construction industry. This, in turn, acts as a primary factor boosting the standing seam roofing market in these countries.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Standing Seam Roofing Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Standing Seam Roofing Market
- Rise in demand for green construction materials and materials with low lifecycle cost, and growth of the construction industry are key factors boosting the global standing seam roofing market. Standing seam roofing is gaining popularity due to its superior weather-tight qualities, modern look, and durability.
- Increase in consumption of recyclable roofing materials and lightweight, flexible materials is also fueling the global standing seam roofing market. Standing seam roofs play a major role in attaining sustainable roofing, as they are made from a high percentage of recycled materials. These roofs are durable and long-lasting building materials that can provide significant energy savings to the building envelope. They can also improve energy efficiency of buildings. Growth of residential and commercial sectors in developing economies is another factor estimated to augment the standing seam roofing market during the forecast period.
- Standing seams are employed in all types of metal roofing systems. They offers several advantages over other types of metal roofing. Standing seams are long lasting and offer reliable and maintenance-free protection.
Commercial Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- The commercial roofing segment accounted for major share of the standing seam roofing market in 2018, owing to its durability and flexibility
- Standing seam roofing materials are widely consumed in the renovation type of construction. Favorable properties of standing seam roofing materials include noise reduction, improved quality of air, and reduction in cost incurred for air conditioning. These are expected to drive the global standing seam roofing market during the forecast period.
- Rise in number of commercial projects across the globe, such as hotels, hospitals and schools, is expected to accelerate the growth of the global standing seam roofing market during the forecast period
High Cost of Standing Seam Roofing Material Likely to Hamper Market
- Adoption of solar power and energy codes in roofing systems is influencing the metal roofing market. Standing seam roofs are two to three times costlier than conventional roofing systems. This is hampering the market. However, advantages of metal roofs such as long-term durability, eco-friendliness, and high energy efficiency are likely to boost the demand for metal roofs in the construction industry.
- High investment cost associated with the installation of standing seam roofing is expected to restrain the standing seam roofing market during the forecast period
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Standing Seam Roofing Market here
Asia Pacific Estimated to Hold Major Share of Global Standing Seam Roofing Market
- The standing seam roofing market in Asia Pacific has been expanding since 2018 due to rapid urbanization, growth in population, and increase in industrialization in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to witness strong growth in the standing seam roofing market, owing to the infrastructure development in commercial and industrial sectors, particularly in emerging economies, such as India and China. Furthermore, migration of population from rural to urban areas in these economies is projected to propel the demand for standing seams roofs. This, in turn, is expected to augment the standing seam roofing market during the forecast period.
- The standing seam roofing market in North America is expanding at a moderate pace, due to increase in re-roofing activities in developed economies such as the U.S. and favorable housing loan plans for expatriates
- Middle East & Africa is expected to be a prominent region of the global metal roofing market during the forecast period, due to growth of the construction sector and increase in government expenditure on commercial and industrial sectors in the region. This is also projected to create significant opportunities for standing seam roofing manufacturers in the near future, primarily in the industrial sector in GCC.
- The standing seam roofing market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players in Market
Various players operate in the global standing seam roofing market. Key players include:
- Berridge Manufacturing Co.
- Aegis Roofing Company
- McElroy Metal
- THE ZAMBELLI GROUP
Global Standing Seam Roofing Market: Research Scope
Global Standing Seam Roofing Market, by Material
Global Standing Seam Roofing Market, by Roof
- Mechanical Lock
- Batten Panel
- Nail/Fastener Flange
Global Standing Seam Roofing Market, by End-user
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.