Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market: Introduction
- People are gravitating towards the stainless steel due to vacuum-insulation and temperature control features present in stainless steel insulated bottle. Vacuum sealed bottles help keep water cold during summer and hot during winter for longer duration. Such bottles are lighter and more durable as compared to glass. Such bottles are also chemical-free, unlike many plastic bottles, which makes it more user friendly.
- The vacuum sealed design of stainless steel insulated bottles helps maintain the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle, irrespective of the temperature outside
Key Drivers of Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market
- Increasing awareness about the harmful effects of usage of single use plastic bottles to the environment is a key factor driving the demand for stainless steel insulated bottles worldwide. Such bottles can be reused and also cleaned easily. They do not contain harmful chemicals, unlike plastic bottles, and are sturdy compared to other kinds of bottles (glass and plastics etc.). Several plastic bottles contain chemicals, such as BPA, which are known to cause cancer, brain dysfunction, and memory loss. All these factors restrain the use of plastic bottles and fuel the preference for stainless steel insulated bottles.
- Rising perception of living a healthy lifestyle by consuming warm water or warm fluids has substantially driven the demand for stainless steel insulated bottle
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market, Request for a Sample
Technological advancements to offer considerable opportunity to stainless steel insulated bottle market
- Technological advancements are anticipated to offer significant opportunities to manufacturers of stainless steel insulated bottle. New technologies such as mobile software are being introduced to maintain the temperature of water and other fluids for longer duration. Smart insulated bottles are being developed that improve the functionality of stainless steel insulated bottles. For instance, stainless steel DrinKup bottle, which can hold 17 ounces, vibrates to remind the user to drink. It keeps the water cold up to 24 hours and requires charging only after 30 to 90 days. Such advanced technologies are offering significant opportunities to the stainless steel insulated bottle market.
Asia Pacific to offer significant opportunities to the stainless steel insulated bottle market
- In terms of geography, the global stainless steel insulated bottle market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America and Europe has presence of key companies that specialize in the manufacture of stainless steel insulated bottles with advance technologies.
- Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is a prominent market owing to the presence of major manufacturers in the region. Most global players are located in China and in other countries across Southeast Asia.
- Other regions such as South America and Middle East & Africa also offer significant opportunity to the stainless steel insulated bottle market
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global stainless steel insulated bottle market is highly fragmented market due to the presence of several key global players coupled with the presence of numerous regional-based stainless steel insulated bottle manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global stainless steel insulated bottle market include:
- CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT, LLC. (S’Well Brand)
- Klean Kanteen
- Nanlong Group Co., Ltd.
- Thermos L.L.C.
- Tiger Corporation
- ZheJiang Haers Vacuum Containers Co Ltd
- Zojirushi America Corporation
- ROI Revolution (Hydro Flask)
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market: Research Scope
Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market, by Product Type
- Vacuum Bottle
- Non-Vacuum Bottle
Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market, by Capacity
- Less than 250 ml
- Between 250 ml - 500 ml
- Between 500 ml - 1000 ml
- Above 1000 ml
Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market, by Price Range
- Less than US$ 10
- Between US$ 10 - US$ 30
- Between US$ 30 - US$ 50
- Between US$ 50 - US$ 100
- Above US$ 100
Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market, by Application
- Outdoor Recreation
Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Sites
- E-Commerce Sites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other retail based stores
Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.