Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market: Introduction
- People are gravitating towards the stainless steel due to vacuum-insulation and temperature control features present in stainless steel insulated bottle. Vacuum sealed bottles help keep water cold during summer and hot during winter for longer duration. Such bottles are lighter and more durable as compared to glass. Such bottles are also chemical-free, unlike many plastic bottles, which makes it more user friendly.
- The vacuum sealed design of stainless steel insulated bottles helps maintain the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle, irrespective of the temperature outside
Key Drivers of Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market
- Increasing awareness about the harmful effects of usage of single use plastic bottles to the environment is a key factor driving the demand for stainless steel insulated bottles worldwide. Such bottles can be reused and also cleaned easily. They do not contain harmful chemicals, unlike plastic bottles, and are sturdy compared to other kinds of bottles (glass and plastics etc.). Several plastic bottles contain chemicals, such as BPA, which are known to cause cancer, brain dysfunction, and memory loss. All these factors restrain the use of plastic bottles and fuel the preference for stainless steel insulated bottles.
- Rising perception of living a healthy lifestyle by consuming warm water or warm fluids has substantially driven the demand for stainless steel insulated bottle
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market, Request for a Sample
Technological advancements to offer considerable opportunity to stainless steel insulated bottle market
- Technological advancements are anticipated to offer significant opportunities to manufacturers of stainless steel insulated bottle. New technologies such as mobile software are being introduced to maintain the temperature of water and other fluids for longer duration. Smart insulated bottles are being developed that improve the functionality of stainless steel insulated bottles. For instance, stainless steel DrinKup bottle, which can hold 17 ounces, vibrates to remind the user to drink. It keeps the water cold up to 24 hours and requires charging only after 30 to 90 days. Such advanced technologies are offering significant opportunities to the stainless steel insulated bottle market.
Asia Pacific to offer significant opportunities to the stainless steel insulated bottle market
- In terms of geography, the global stainless steel insulated bottle market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America and Europe has presence of key companies that specialize in the manufacture of stainless steel insulated bottles with advance technologies.
- Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is a prominent market owing to the presence of major manufacturers in the region. Most global players are located in China and in other countries across Southeast Asia.
- Other regions such as South America and Middle East & Africa also offer significant opportunity to the stainless steel insulated bottle market
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global stainless steel insulated bottle market is highly fragmented market due to the presence of several key global players coupled with the presence of numerous regional-based stainless steel insulated bottle manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global stainless steel insulated bottle market include:
- CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT, LLC. (S’Well Brand)
- Klean Kanteen
- Nanlong Group Co., Ltd.
- Thermos L.L.C.
- Tiger Corporation
- ZheJiang Haers Vacuum Containers Co Ltd
- Zojirushi America Corporation
- ROI Revolution (Hydro Flask)
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market: Research Scope
Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market, by Product Type
- Vacuum Bottle
- Non-Vacuum Bottle
Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market, by Capacity
- Less than 250 ml
- Between 250 ml - 500 ml
- Between 500 ml - 1000 ml
- Above 1000 ml
Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market, by Price Range
- Less than US$ 10
- Between US$ 10 - US$ 30
- Between US$ 30 - US$ 50
- Between US$ 50 - US$ 100
- Above US$ 100
Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market, by Application
- Outdoor Recreation
Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Sites
- E-Commerce Sites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other retail based stores
Global Stainless Steel Insulated Bottle Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.