Sports Luggage: Introduction
- Sports luggage consists of bags, cases, and containers that help users to carry or store a wide range of sports equipment.
- Major players across the globe in the sports luggage market are offering their customers cost-effective solutions in order to fulfill the requirement of users. This is likely to drive the demand for sports luggage in the coming years.
Rising Dependence on Sport Luggage: A Key Driver
- Rapid growth in number of sports followers coupled with increasing participation in sports and physical activity is likely to drive the growth of the sports luggage market. Rising dependence on luggage while travelling for sports tournaments and carrying or storing a wide range of sports gear is likely to generate demand for sports luggage in the coming years. Rising disposable income along with increasing purchasing power of users is also promoting the growth of the sports luggage market. In addition, rapid growth in the sports industry along with preference for sports gear sets by users is encouraging them to opt for sports luggage.
Increasing Prices of Raw Material
- Continuous growth in the prices of raw material such as nylon, cotton, and polyester, for manufacturing sports luggage may hamper the growth of the market in the coming years. This is due to inconsistent supply and lack of availability of raw material. In addition, presence of several substitutes for sports luggage may act as a restraint to the growth of the market. However, development of innovative luggage products and collaborating with sports academies, institutes, complexes, and agencies for the supply of sports luggage is an opportunity for the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Sports Luggage
- The global sports luggage market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the sports luggage market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The sports luggage market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for sports luggage during the forecast period owing to increasing participation of people in sports and physical activities in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Sports Luggage Market
The global sports luggage market is highly fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of regional and global players. A few of the key players operating in the global sports luggage market are as follows:
- Adidas AG
- ASICS Corporation
- Mizuno Corporation
- New Balance
- Nike Inc.
- Puma SE
- Under Armour Inc.
- VF Corporation
- VIP Industries Ltd.
- Yonex Co., Ltd.
Global Sports Luggage Market: Research Scope
Global Sports Luggage Market, by Type
Global Sports Luggage Market, by Product
- Carry-on Luggage
- Others (Grip Bags/ Duffel Bags, etc.)
Global Sports Luggage Market, by Sports
- Indoor Sports
- Outdoor Sports
Global Sports Luggage Market, by Consumer Group
Global Sports Luggage Market, by Application
- Ball Sports
- Racket Sports
- Others (Rugby, Baseball, etc.)
Global Sports Luggage Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Sites
- Company Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Others (Individual Stores, etc.)
The report on the global sports luggage market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Sports Luggage Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.