Global Sports Analytics Solutions Market – Introduction
- Analytics in sports is a specialized methodology to gather and analyze sports data to make a variety of decisions for successful planning and implementation of new strategies. Sports analytics solutions has entered the decision making in sports with technological advances related to data acquisition, which was earlier based on the information acquired through observations.
- Data collection advancements have accelerated the growth of sports analytics, leading to the expansion of advanced statistics and sport specific technologies. For instance, game simulations to play, improving marketing strategies and acquisition of fans/ followers.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Exponential advantages of analytics solutions in sport industry: Prominent driving factor of the sports analytics solutions market
- Adoption of sports analytics solutions has increased with the sports industry shifting toward a more IT oriented approach. Sports analytics solutions provide tools to assess team performance and player fitness, competitive analysis, and social media analytics and business. Sports analytics solutions have led to the development of technological models to predict results, opponent history, and win-loss records, to determine the result of a future sporting event. Sports analytics solutions provide integrated view of statistics and provide insights of every single detail of a sports organization to enable them understand the probability of risk and opportunities in concerned areas.
- Insights drawn from sports analytics solutions, help sports organizations to improve their decision making for sports and related business processes.
- Thus, the sports analytics solutions market is driven by rising need of sports authorities to gain insights and analyze the huge on-field/ off-field data obtained from various sources.
High set up costs for deploying sports analytics systems in developing nations is expected to significantly hamper the sports analytics solutions market
- The deployment of sports analytics systems in emerging nations is quite low due to its high setup cost. Emerging nations are majorly suffering from lack of proper infrastructure, low income level of individuals and low awareness regarding technological advancements. Therefore, these are the some major reasons behind low adoption of sports analytics systems in emerging nations.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global sports analytics solutions market
- In terms of region, the global sports analytics solutions market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global sports analytics solutions market during the forecast period due to widespread technological adoption and growing digitalization trends, for example, the use of sports wearable, social media, and smartphones adoption among fans, players, and sports organizations, indicating potential growth of the sports analytics solutions market in this region. Europe is estimated to be the second largest market for sports analytics solutions from 2019 to 2027. Growing investments in sports technology for data-driven decisions expected to boost the sports analytics solutions market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding region of the global sports analytics solutions market during the forecast period due to increasing investments by enterprises in real-time analytics, which is expected to increase the adoption of sports analytics solutions in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Sports Analytics Solutions Market
- International Business Machines Corporation
- SAP SE
- TruMedia Network
- Sportingmindz Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- STATS LLC
- Prozone, Opta
- Tableau Software
- Chetu Inc.
- IceBergs Sports
Global Sports Analytics Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Sports Analytics Solutions Market, by Component
- Professional Services
Global Sports Analytics Solutions Market, by Application
- Fan Engagement
- Performance Analytics
- Player Fitness and Safety
- Player and Team Valuation
- Broadcast Management
Global Sports Analytics Solutions Market, by Analysis Type
Global Sports Analytics Solutions Market, by Sports Type
- Individual Sports
- Team Sports
Global Sports Analytics Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.