Sponge and Scouring Pads – Preferable Scrubbing Solution
- Sponge and scouring pad is an abrasive product made of steel or polymer, which is used to clean utensils, scouring slabs, sinks, etc. These are used in both residential and commercial applications.
- Scouring pads are the most preferable scrubbing solution majorly used in commercial kitchens. Their open weave design offers efficient and effective cleaning. Some of the sponge and scouring pads have sponge on one side and plastic on the other.
Increase in number of Hotels and Restaurant and rise in usage of Home Care Products is going to drive the market in forecast period
Increase in Number of Hotels, Restaurants
Rapid increase in the number of hotels, restaurants, pubs, etc., is anticipated to drive the sponge and scouring pads market during the forecast period. Rapid urbanization, increase in disposable income, and use of scrubbers and sponges to clean utensils in houses are likely to drive the global sponge and scouring pads market in the near future. Continuous increase in middle-class population has also encouraged manufacturers to expand their global reach.
Rise in Usage of Home Care or Cleaning Products
Awareness about a wide range of home care or cleaning products available in the market is fueling the expansion of the global market. Advertising and promotion of cleaning products on various media platforms, such as TV, print media, and social media, etc., are anticipated to increase the usage of sponge and scouring pads. Several start-ups are also tapping the market with innovative home care products. However, major brands are likely to focus on product innovation to strengthen their foothold in the global sponge and scouring pads market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Hold a Leading Share of Global Sponge and Scouring Pads Market
- Geographically, the global Sponge and Scouring Pads market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Sponge and Scouring Pads market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Sponge and Scouring Pads market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Sponge and Scouring Pads market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The APAC region led the market in 2018, followed by Europe, North America, MEA, and South America respectively. However, during the forecast period, the North American region is expected to register the highest incremental growth due to the growth of the food service industry, coupled with the steady rise in the number of tourist arrivals.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rising demand of Sponge and Scouring Pads is projected to drive product innovation and launches in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Sponge and Scouring Pads Market:
The Sponge and Scouring Pads market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are expanding their business across different region to cater to the demand of consumers. For instance, The Company has manufacturing and marketing subsidiaries in Europe and Asia. The company is engaged in the distribution of products and services in more than 80 countries worldwide. A few of the key players operating in the global Sponge and Scouring Pads market are:
- 3M Company
- Armaly Brands Inc.
- Rozenbal Group SAS
- Newell Brands Inc.
- The Clorox Co
- The Procter & Gamble Co
- Natural Value
- Kosher Cook
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Sponge and Scouring Pads Market, ask for a customized report
Global Sponge and Scouring Pads Market: Research Scope
Global Sponge and Scouring Pads Market, by Type
- Sponge Scrubbers
- Hand Pads
Global Sponge and Scouring Pads Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
Global Sponge and Scouring Pads Market, by Raw Material
The report on the global Sponge and Scouring Pads market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.