Global Specialty Yeast Market: Overview
The demand within the global specialty yeast market is rising on account of advancements in the domain of food processing. Several types of snacks and sauces can be manufactured with the help of specialty yeast, and this is a key consideration from the perspective of market growth. The food and beverages industry is characterised by a robust supply chain, and hence, quick acquisition of specialty foods by retailers is quite achievable. The presence of a logistically sound food industry has paved way for the growth of the global specialty yeast market.
Investments in the food industry trickle down to several other sub-domains pertaining to this sector. Hence, the global specialty yeast market is expected to grow at the back of an ever-widening portfolio of food products. The application of specialty yeast in preserving meat products has pushed the growth bar of the global market. There is an increased demand for functional foods such as breads, cereals, and nutraceuticals which has also propelled market demand.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Specialty Yeast Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Investment in the global specialty yeast market is a nascent trend that has disrupted the growth dynamics of the market. The market vendors can now capitalise on the calculated opportunity floating in this market, which can in turn aid widen their profit margins.
A report by Transparency Market Research (TMR) on the global specialty yeast market is a deft representation of the forces that have aided market growth. The global specialty yeast market can be segmented on the basis of the following parameters: type, species, application, and region. On the basis of type, the demand for yeast extracts is projected to increase in the years to follow.
Global Specialty Yeast Market: Notable Developments
The global specialty yeast market has undergone several key developments in recent times. Some of these developments are:
- BioTork LLC, US and Lallemand Biofuels and Distilled Spirits, US have collaborated to develop improved yeast strains. This strategy shall help these vendors in capturing the attention of ethanol manufacturers in the years to follow. Hence, the revenue index of the BioTork LLC is expected to improve in the years to come.
- The acquisition of Ariake, US by Kerry Group has disrupted the competitive dynamics of the global specialty yeast market. The acquisition deal is expected to solidify the position of Kerry Group in the years to come.
Some of the key vendors in the global specialty yeast market are Associated British Foods, Lallemand, Angel Yeast, and Lesaffre.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Specialty Yeast Market here
Global Specialty Yeast Market: Growth Drivers
- Growing Demand for Preserved Food
The use of specialty yeast in maintaining the freshness of food products has played a vital role in market growth. Moreover, a major part of the product percentage portfolio of the retail sector is covered by food products. This factor has also reeked of growth within the global specialty yeast market.
- Presence of Robust Supply Chains
The presence of an agile and well-connected supply chain for food and pharmaceutical products has played an underhanded role in the growth of the global specialty yeast market. Furthermore, the need for increasing the shelf life of food products has also propelled market demand.
Global Specialty Yeast Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global specialty yeast market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. The specialty yeast market in North America is expanding alongside advancements in the food processing sector of the US.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.