Monomers are the building blocks for all the polymers, these are molecules that bond with identical molecules to form polymers. Specialty monomers are different from commodity monomers, and these differences gives them new and important polymer properties. The most important property of specialty monomers is the built-in functionality. This functionality results in significant opportunities to customize the functional design of polymers to meet specific physical, chemical, and performance requirements. Commodity monomers do not provide such customization that is necessary for most of the modern high-tech applications. These are used in various applications in industries such as, automotive, paints & coatings, Adhesives, Pulp & paper, water treatment and personal care. Increasing demand from these industries is estimated to drive the specialty monomer market in the near future.
Increase in demand for specialty monomers in paint & coatings industry and extensive use of these materials in adhesives are factors augmenting the specialty monomer market. This is prompting companies to increase production of these materials. Additionally, easy availability of raw materials is anticipated to boost the demand for specialty monomer in the near future.
The global specialty monomer market is witnessing technological advancements. Companies are constantly striving to develop new and better ways to manufacture these materials. Development of new manufacturing processes of specialty monomer and applications is estimated to propel the market. However, volatility in prices of raw materials prices is projected to hamper the market.
In terms of type, the specialty monomer market can be divided into acrylate monomers, methacrylate monomers, acrylamide monomers, and others. The acrylate segment of the specialty monomer market is anticipated to expand at a fast pace due to the increase in demand for these materials in paints & coatings applications.
Based on end use, the specialty monomer market can be classified into paints & coatings, adhesives & sealants, automotive, pulp & paper, water treatment, personal care and others. The paints & coatings segment dominates the market owing to the extensive use of these polymers in the industrial and protective coatings in emerging economies such as India and China.
Based on geography, the specialty monomer market can be split into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is anticipated to constitute key share of the market during the forecast period. The specialty monomer market in Asia Pacific is also estimated to expand a considerable pace owing to the increase in demand for these materials in paints & coatings applications in the region. Middle East & Africa is likely to be an attractive region of the specialty monomer market during the forecast period due to the rise in demand for these from adhesives & sealants applications in the region.
Prominent players operating in the global Specialty Monomer market include NOF America Corporation, BASF SE, Arkema Group, Evonik Industries AG, Solvay S.A., IsleChem LLC, Deltech Corporation, Bimax Chemicals Ltd., and so on.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.