Specialty Gases for Electronics Application Market: Introduction
- Specialty gases are majorly used in the manufacture and assembly of electronics products. Different types of specialty gases utilized for electronic applications include halogen gases, carbon gases, noble gases, and high purity gases.
- Specialty gases refer to zero gases, calibration gases, carrier gases, and instrumentation gases, bump test gases, and span gases. These are either pure gases or mixtures of gases available at concentrations level ranging from percent to portion per billion and even portion per trillion.
- In electronics applications, specialty gases are extensively employed to manufacture various products such as LEDs, solar, semiconductors-delivering materials, and flat panel displays
- These gases are produced in small quantities, available in gaseous or liquid form, and serve several industries such as semiconductors and electronics. These gases include all the minor gases that are used in specialized applications such as PCB and solar panel manufacturing. They are available as pure gases or a mixture of gases depending on their targeted end-use.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Specialty Gases for Electronics Application Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Specialty Gases for Electronics Application Market
- The electronics product manufacturing industry is a prominent consumer of specialty gases and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the various applications of specialty gases in the electronics industry.
- Demand for specialty gases is rising among LED manufacturers, owing to the high purity of specialty gases. This is another factor that is estimated to boost the global market. Rising demand for specialty gases in various applications including photovoltaic cells and plasma display panels, is an additional factor that is expected to propel the global specialty gases for electronics application market during the forecast period.
- Demand for specialty gases in the production of flat panel displays is estimated to rise significantly during the forecast period. Furthermore, increasing adoption of electronic specialty gases for dry etching in the processes of mounting semiconductors and PCBs used in electronic devices is another factor that is expected to propel the global market during the forecast period.
- Stringent rules and regulations on the specialty gas manufacturing industry are estimated to hamper the market.
Significant Expansion of Electronics Industry
- Based on type, the global specialty gases for electronics application market can be segmented into high purity gases, halogen based gases, carbon-based gases, noble gases, and other gases (atmospheric gases, leshalogen based gases, etc.)
- Based on end-user, the global specialty gases for electronics application market can be divided into semiconductors, solar, LED, flat panel display, and others (semiconductors- delivering materials, PCB, etc.)
Asia Pacific to be a Key Market for Specialty Gases for Electronics Application
- In terms of region, the global specialty gases for electronics application market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a leading market for specialty gases for electronics application during the forecast period. Demand for specialty gases from the expanding electronic industry, particularly for flat panel display and LED sectors in countries such as China and Taiwan in the region is anticipated to rise during the forecast period. Moreover, demand for electronic products is rising in Asia Pacific, owing to the high demand for advanced electronic products and increase in disposable income of the population. Additionally, unique applications and features of specialty gases for electronics applications are expected to offer significant opportunity to manufacturers in countries in Asia Pacific in the near future.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Specialty Gases for Electronics Application Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
- The global specialty gases for electronics application market was highly fragmented in 2018. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
- Industry participants are engaged in significant R&D activities to enhance their product offerings
Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- The Linde Group
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- The Messer Group GmbH
- Praxair Technology, Inc.
- Air Liquide S.A.
- Maine Oxy
- Luxfer Holdings PLC
- Critical Systems, Inc
- SCI Analytical
- Electronic Fluorocarbons, LLC
- Showa Denko K.K.
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
- A-OX WELDING SUPPLY CO. INC.
- Koch Modular Process Systems, LLC
- CIC Photonics, Inc.
Global Specialty Gases for Electronics Application Market: Research Scope
Global Specialty Gases for Electronics Application Market, by Type
- High Purity Gases
- Halogen based gases
- Carbon-based Gases
- Noble Gases
- Other Gases (Atmospheric Gases, Leshalogen Based Gases, etc.)
Global Specialty Gases for Electronics Application Market, by End-user
- Flat Panel Display
- Others (semiconductors- delivering materials, PCB, etc.)
Global Specialty Gases for Electronics Application Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.