Spark Detector Market: Introduction
- Spark detector is a sensor-based instrument that is used to detect a spark in case of a short circuit or fire. Light sensitive photocell made of silicon material is utilized in the spark detector, which is useful for sensitivity in approximately the 0.3-µM to 1.1-µM range. Spark detector provides reliable detection in applications where pressure detection is slow, such as, when ignition occurs close to duct entrance or a weak deflagration occurs inside a vessel. The spark detector market in projected to expand during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Spark Detector Market
- Spark detectors are utilized in various industries to detect sparks, which can lead to a fire. Rise in awareness among consumers has fueled the demand for spark detector to avoid accidental fires. Enactment of standards and regulations by various governments and associations are projected to further propel the demand for spark detectors during the forecast period.
- Small spark detectors have been developed, which can be easily installed in small spaces and are highly resistant to vibrations. This is able to cater the needs of consumers who were earlier restricted to install products due to its size. Innovations in spark detectors are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers are investing in the research & development of innovative products. Furthermore, manufacturers are providing products that are technologically advanced and ensure the reliable detection of the ignition source from high speed material flows. Therefore, manufacturers are likely to experience opportunities to invest and provide consumers with advanced products and cater to the rising demand for advanced products from consumers during the forecast period.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has led to considerable volatility in the prices of raw materials, which could affect the overall cost of the product. This, in turn, is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Spark Detector Market
- In terms of region, the global spark detector market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a major share of the global spark detector market during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is home to the highest number of micro, small, medium and large enterprises that require spark detection devices, which is projected to fuel the spark detection market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Spark Detector Market
- AB SKF
- Ampe Technology Co., Ltd.
- Argus Fire Control, Inc.
- BS&B Safety Systems
- Clinton Instrument Company
- COIMA RES S.p.A SIIQ
- CONSPEC Controls Inc.
- Fagus-GreCon Greten GmbH & Co. KG
- Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc.
- Ritelite (Systems) Ltd.
Global Spark Detector Market: Research Scope
Global Spark Detector Market, by Product Type
- Infra-red Sensor Type
- UV Bulb Sensor Type
Global Spark Detector Market, by Application
- Cotton Spinning Mills
- Non-woven Mills
- Re-cycle Facilities
- Woodworking Mills
- Others (Food and Beverages, etc.)
Global Spark Detector Market, by End-use
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Others (Educational Institutions, etc.)
- Others (Food, etc.)
Global Spark Detector Market, by Price
Global Spark Detector Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce website
- Company owned website
- Specialty stores
- Other retail based stores
Global Spark Detector Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa