Space Planning and Management Solutions: Introduction
- Space planning and management solutions are digital platforms that simplify space planning. The primary objective of space planning and management solutions is to bring all floor plans into a single and interactive display.
- Space planning and management solutions are mainly used to create seating plans by organizations to manage the performance of their total floor space. It is used to manage and track real estate assets and all aspects of organization physical space inventory.
- Space planning and management solutions are also used by organizations to make smart real estate decisions as these solutions detect any wrong changes that occur in the workplace.
- The global space planning and management solutions market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to an increase in the demand for cloud-based space planning and management solutions among organizations.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Space Planning and Management Solutions Market: Dynamics
Global Space Planning and Management Solutions Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Growing demand to manage physical store space and valuable assets is estimated to boost the demand for space planning and management solutions during the forecast period.
- Rising adoption of cloud-based space planning and management solutions among organizations is estimated to boost the demand for these solutions across the globe.
- Increasing demand for space planning solutions in the retail industry is likely to propel the need for space planning and management solutions during the forecast period
- Demand for space planning and management solutions from enterprises to simplify and synchronize resources is estimated to propel the market during the forecast period
- Rising demand for automated management of the entire workflow of the space utilization process in real-time across the globe is anticipated to boost the demand for space planning and management solutions during the forecast period
- However, data security and privacy concerns are expected to hamper the space planning and management solutions during the forecast period
- Increase in complexities and lack of visibility across the whole inventory of space which leads to delays in decision making is also a key factor projected to hinder the global space planning and management solutions market in the next few years
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Space Planning and Management Solutions Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by this pandemic. Businesses have been adversely impacted in most countries due to partial or full lockdown. This in turn is projected to indirectly hamper the global space planning and management solutions market in the next few years. However, empty offices are a unique opportunity to improve the physical workplace. Currently, organizations are planning new designs of workplace and improving workplace technology, to move employees or entire departments without disruption and while following the social distancing rule.
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Space Planning and Management Solutions Market
- In terms of region, the global space planning and management solutions market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global space planning and management solutions market in 2019, due to the presence of well-established and technologically advanced players in the region. Increasing demand for agile IT infrastructure is anticipated to boost the market in the region.
- The space planning and management solutions market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid adoption of cloud computing technology along with increased digitalization in the region.
Global Space Planning and Management Solutions Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the space planning and management solutions market with strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the market. Market players are gradually focusing on mergers and acquisition with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions in order to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Space Planning and Management Solutions Market
- IBM Corporation
- Cantactix Solutions Inc.
- Cool Solutions Group
- FM:Systems, Inc.
- JDA Software Group, Inc.
- Link Systems, Inc.
- Symphony RetailAI
- Trimble Inc.
Global Space Planning and Management Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Space Planning and Management Solutions Market, by Component
- Space Management
- Facility Portfolio Management
- Facility Maintenance Management
- Managed/ Outsourced
Global Space Planning and Management Solutions Market, by Deployment
Global Space Planning and Management Solutions Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Space Planning and Management Solutions Market, by End-user
- Information Technology (IT)
- Energy & Utilities
- Others (Education, Manufacturing etc.)
Global Space Planning and Management Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.