Solvent Extraction System Market: Overview
- Sample preparation from solvent extraction systems plays an important role in further analysis. Sample preparation is carried out through the separation of a substance from a matrix in the solvent extraction system. The two commonly used techniques are Soxhlet extraction and pressurized solvent extraction.
- Proper sample preparation techniques and operational parameters must be selected to achieve efficient extraction. It is easy to transfer an existing solvent-based extraction method to an accelerated solvent extraction technology.
- Sample preparation is a critical link to the overall analytical process. The level of automation has integrated pretreatment, solvent extraction, post-extraction cleanup, and concentration to improve the overall productivity.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Solvent Extraction System market
- Demand for techniques that require less time and utilize lesser solvent samples for extraction has been rising. The pressurized solvent extraction technique has gained prominence over the last decade. Therefore, presence of advanced techniques is driving the solvent extraction system market during the forecast period.
- The ever-growing food industry has been boosting the demand for solvent extraction systems. Safety for processed food products has become a major concern, as processed food can cause adverse health effects due to food contamination. Contaminants are substances that have not been intentionally added to food. These substances may be present in food as a result of the various stages of its production, packaging, transport, or holding. It is vital to have a quick and reliable extraction process, since contamination has a negative impact on food quality and may lead to a health risk in human being. This is expected to boost the solvent extraction system market during the forecast period.
- Higher prices of automated solvent extraction systems are projected to hamper the solvent extraction system market during the forecast period
Global Solvent Extraction System Market: Segmentation
- The global solvent extraction system market can be segmented based on type and application
- In terms of type, the global solvent extraction system market can be divided into soxhlet extractor and pressurized solvent extractor. The pressurized solvent extractor segment is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period, due to advantages of pressurized solvent extractor over other techniques.
- In terms of application, the global solvent extraction system market can be classified into environmental, pharmaceutical, polymer, food & feed, and consumer products. The food & feed segment is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
Global Solvent Extraction System Market: Regional Segmentation
- In terms of region, the global solvent extraction system market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. The market in China, India, and Japan is anticipated to expand significantly in the next few years.
- North America is expected to be a vital region of the global solvent extraction system market in the near future. Large presence of food joints in the U.S. and the rising demand and inclination toward processed food are expected to further boost the market in the region.
- Europe is a lucrative region of the global solvent extraction system market. The usage of the solvent extraction system is high in the region owing to the presence of large pharmaceutical players and their demand for advanced techniques.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Solvent Extraction System Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected the global solvent extraction system industry. Manufacturers have suffered closures owing to the lockdown measures implemented by various countries to curb the spread of the disease along with the disruption of the supply chain. Thus, demand for solvent extraction system has dropped significantly. However, easing of lockdowns offers opportunities for the solvent extraction system market. The market is expected to expand steadily in the long run.
Key Players in Market
The global solvent extraction system market is moderately consolidated. Key players operating in the global solvent extraction system market include:
- Thermo Fisher
Global Solvent Extraction System Market: Research Scope
Global Solvent Extraction System Market, by Type
- Soxhlet Extractor
- Pressurized Solvent Extractor
Global Solvent Extraction System Market, by Application
- Food & Feed
- Consumer Products
Global Solvent Extraction System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.