Global Solketal Market: Overview
Solketal is also known as isopropylidene glycerin and is categorized as a glycerin derivative and has significant potential to be used as an additive to improve biodiesel properties. It is a clear, colorless, and odorless liquid, and possesses good fluidity at room temperature.
Global sustainable fuel markets have witnessed a steadily increasing demand for solketal as a fuel additive, as it can be used to reduce particulate matter emissions and improve the flow properties of transportation fuels. Solketal also improves oxygen stability of fuels, increases the octane number of gasoline and significantly reduces gum formation along a vehicle's fuel lining.
Due to increasing awareness for sustainable development and the positive role played by energy-efficient technology, biofuels are due to grow in popularity in the coming years. Thus, the Solketal Market would grow in tandem over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030, notes Transparency Market Research.
Global Solketal Market: Competitive Landscape
The vendor landscape of global solketal market is rife with novel developments – a product of large number of players deploying a host of measure to gain higher market share. Some of the key market participants present across the manufacturing board of global Solketal Market are:
- GLACONCHEMIE GmbH
- Sigma Aldrich (Laboratory Grade)
- Fisher Scientific
- Loba Feinchemie AG
- TCI EUROPE N.V.
- Alfa Aesar
- CM Fine Chemical
- ABCR GmbH
- Suzhou Jinghua Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yancheng Jinghua Chemical Co., Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Solketal Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- Biofuels have the potential to reduce energy and greenhouse gas emissions associated with logistical operations. In 2018, the average U.S. petroleum usage was 20.5 million barrels per day, of which 11% was imported. 79 biodiesel production plants in the U.S. operated at 78% capacity in 2018. As seen above, in an ongoing drive for the use of sustainable development materials, the Solketal Market is set to find increased demand owing to its major role in biofuel production.
- Though solketal is applied in a number of applications such as biofuels, there are controversies surrounding its other major constituent, that is, acetone, which is being commercially obtained from commercial petrochemical processes. This may act as a key factor in restraining Solketal Market growth, if strict compliance with sustainable development is sought. Technological development might pave way for a solution in the future.
Global Solketal Market: Regional Analysis
A regional analysis of the global Solketal Market reveals that Europe and North America are anticipated to represent a significant market share in the global solketal market. This is attributed to implementation of stringent regulations pertaining to use of biofuels across a range of applications. The United States is leading this development by promoting biofuel production through a number of policies, research and development (R&D, and innovation in these areas. Following suit, Canada has also intensified the promotion of biofuels through Renewable Fuels Regulation, in addition to a number of local provincial policies.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to register steady rise in demand over the second half of the forecast period. China is projected to be a major consumer of solketal in the Asia Pacific region. Other regions such as Latin America, the Middle East and Africa are anticipated to be regions with low volume share of the market, but are projected to witness increase in demand over the forecast period, owing to an energy intensive growth of industries.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global solketal market, ask for a customized report here
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.