Global Soldering Tools and Kits Market – Introduction
- Soldering is a process to join different types of metals by melting the solder. A hot iron is used to melt the solder. Temperature between 600 degrees to 650 degrees is enough to heat the solder. Various kinds of soldering tools such as soldering iron, wire cutter, tweezers, safety glass, soldering stand, and wet sponge together form a kit. The pandemic situation has led to an increase in the sale of soldering tools and kits through e-commerce portals and company owned websites. The impact of Covid-19 globally has increased online sales in various countries and has also fostered the growth in supply chain demand patterns.
Increasing usage in household work, automotive repair, electronic items, and electrical repairs etc. projected to drive the soldering tools and kits market
- Demand for soldering tools and kits is increasing due to its frequent use in household work including household repair such as fixing small holes in metal items, plumbing maintenance (quick repairs to copper and other metal pipes), and in repair of small engines in an automobile where more traditional welding methods are used. Major factors driving the soldering market are the rising demand for smart electronics and availability of energy-efficient electronics. The electronics refurbishing industry is also driving the growth of soldering kits.
Adoption of more modern ways of soldering techniques and processes in aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, and construction industries
- Big manufacturing players in the soldering business have been focusing on research and development extensively and are producing advanced soldering kits. One such company, Sn-Bi-Ag alloy has worked on reducing thermal excursion which takes temperature outside the prescribed range. Advancements have been made by implementing processes (for instance, wave process), that eliminates the damage caused by overheating. Such technological developments and the launch of innovative products has rapidly increased market sales. Governments have also taken initiatives to improve the manufacturing facilities of companies operating in soldering tools and kits, which has further led to the increase in sales of soldering tools.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific considered the largest market for soldering tools and kits
- Geographically, the global soldering tools and kits market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is the second largest market for soldering tools and kits because of the growth of the electronics refurbishing industry. The industry is further expected to grow during the forecast period due to the rising manufacturing base for the electronics industry in countries such as Mexico. The US dominates the soldering market in North America as the country has developed industries such as consumer electronics, aerospace, and defense.
- Asia Pacific is likely to account for major share of the soldering market during the forecast period due to the dominant presence of the electronics sector in countries of the region. China, Japan, India, Thailand etc. have a higher population base using electric vehicles, leading to an increase in foreign investments in developing the infrastructure for electric vehicles. In Asia Pacific, China is expected to hold the largest share of the market due to its prominent presence in the growing automobile and consumer electronics sector.
Key Players Operating in the Soldering Tools and Kits Market
Prominent soldering tools and kits companies are estimated to face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Companies such as TAMURA Corporation, ITW EAE, BTU International, SEHO, Senju Metal Industry, Japan Unix, Dremel, Portasol, Jameco Electronics, and Noel, manufacture soldering tools and kits. Most of the players are focusing on entering into partnerships with local and regional distributors. Companies focus on delivering high-performance solder alloys and raw materials for advanced soldered bonds in lesser time. Some of the key players operating in the global soldering tools and kits market include:
- TAMURA Corporation
- Mayor Alloys Corporation
- Kinequip, Inc.
- ITW EAE
- BTU International
- Senju Metal Industry
- Japan Unix
- Heller Industries
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Soldering Tools and Kits Market, Request for a Sample
Global Soldering Tools and Kits Market – Research Scope
Global Soldering Tools and Kits Market, by Product Type
- Soldering Guns
- Soldering Iron
- Solder Reel Holders
- Wire Cutter
- Solder Sucker
- Solder Wick
- Wet Sponge
- Soldering Stand
- Safety Glasses
- Others (USB Microscope etc.)
Global Soldering Tools and Kits Market, by Application
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Electronics
- Others (Computer Hardware etc.)
Global Soldering Tools and Kits Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.