Solar Water Purifiers Market: Introduction
- Solar water purification involves purifying of water for drinking and household purposes by using solar energy in different manners
- The use of solar energy for water treatment is increasing, as it is a low-technology solution, which captures heat energy from the sun to purify water for human use
- Solar water purifiers are primarily beneficial for rural communities, as most of these communities do not have power grid support or they face a large number of power outages. Use of solar water purifiers eliminates the use of other power-generating sources and helps reduce pollution.
- Solar panels generate power for a battery that stores energy, which is further used for filtration and purification systems. These structures are generally portable and they are extremely useful for disaster relief.
- Solar water purifiers come in various sizes and capacities for use in industrial, commercial, and residential applications
Key Drivers of Global Solar Water Purifiers Market
- Demand for solar water purifiers is increasing, owing to rise in population and increase in the demand for potable water. Also, the use of solar water purifiers reduces pollution as well as dependency on electricity for water purification.
- The increase in public awareness and government initiatives in rural areas is anticipated to fuel the demand of solar water purifiers worldwide during the forecast period
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Market Developments
- In 2018, scientists at the Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI), Maharashtra (India) developed a unique, low-cost solar water purifier. This solar water purifier is made of four, tubular solar water heaters attached to a manifold. These tubes have a special coating that helps absorb maximum sunlight. Non-potable water is filled in these tubes after filtering with a four-layered cotton cloth. The water gets heated in the stagnation mode by solar energy, which makes it potable.
Europe to Hold a Major Share of Global Solar Water Purifiers Market
- Based on region, the global solar water purifiers market can be segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe dominated the global solar water purifiers market in 2018, owing to high investments in the renewable energy sector in the region. The trend is projected to continue during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to account for a major share of the global solar water purifiers market during the forecast period. The region is highly populated and the water purification infrastructure is not up to the mark, especially in remote areas of the region. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a highly attractive market for solar water purifiers during the forecast period.
- The solar water purifiers market in Middle East & Africa is expected to expand at a significant pace from 2019 to 2027. The region has less drinking water resources and hence, it is investing in solar power-operated desalination and purification plants.
- The market in North America is estimated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period, as the region has well-established water infrastructure and its rate of electrification is high
- The solar water purifiers market in Latin America is likely to be expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period, owing to less awareness among people in the region
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Top companies operating in the global solar water purifiers market are:
- Tata Power
- Bionics Consortium Pvt. Ltd.
- HI-TECH SWEET WATER TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
- WattSun - Energy India Private Ltd
Global Solar Water Purifiers Market: Research Scope
Global Solar Water Purifiers Market, by Module Type
Global Solar Water Purifiers Market, by Solar Module Installation
- Ground Mounted
Global Solar Water Purifiers Market, by Technology Type
- Solar Water Disinfection (SODIS)
- Solar Distillation
- Solar Water Pasteurization
- Solar Water Treatment Systems
Global Solar Water Purifiers Market, by End-user
- Industrial (Drinking, Water Treatment)
- Commercial (Hotels, Restaurants, Institutions, Offices, Others)
Global Solar Water Purifiers Market, by Device
Global Solar Water Purifiers Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.