Solar Ventilation Market: Introduction
A ventilation system comprises of a fan or ventilator to inhale fresh air from the surroundings and, at the same time, to exhale the hot air to the outside.
Key Drivers of Global Solar Ventilation Market
- Surge in the demand for cost-effective, reliable, and eco-friendly ventilation systems to reduce heat in residential and commercial buildings is likely to drive the global solar ventilation market during the forecast period. Solar ventilator systems utilize solar energy to drive fans and therefor, require no external electric input.
- Recently, renewable energy sources have witnessed significant growth in adoption in residential and commercial establishments, primarily in Europe and North America. Clean forms of energy, such as solar power, are being harnessed for various residential as well as commercial uses. This has significantly fueled the demand for solar ventilation systems, which are typically used to maintain the temperature of rooms in houses and office buildings. Technological advancements in solar panels with respect to design specifications and other developments, such as thin film technology and solar tracking mounts, have taken this technology to the next level, which is anticipated to augment the adoption of solar ventilation systems in the next few years.
- Stringent regulations to reduce carbon emissions along with increase in efforts to reduce dependence on fossil fuel by enhancing the utilization of renewable sources is also expected to propel the global solar ventilation market during the forecast period. Regulators have introduced several directives and regulations to attain renewable targets and thereby, minimize carbon emissions. For instance, policymaker across the European Union have aimed to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 20% by 2020 from the 1990 levels, enhancing the utilization of clean fuel.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Solar Ventilation Market report
Residential Type Segment Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Solar Ventilation Market
- The global solar ventilation market can be segmented based on mounting type, application, and region
- In terms of mounting type, the global solar ventilation market can be divided into roof mount and others. Roof mount is one of the most extensively used solar ventilation systems and it requires low maintenance. Increase in the demand to improve air quality in residential establishments is expected to boost the demand for roof mount solar ventilation systems during the forecast period.
- Based on application, the global solar ventilation market can be divided into residential, commercial, and industrial. Increase in investments in construction of multi- and single-housing units is expected to fuel the residential segment of the global solar ventilation market during the forecast period.
North America Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Solar Ventilation Market
- In terms of region, the global solar ventilation market can be segregated into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- North America dominated the global solar ventilation market in 2019. This trend is anticipated to continue throughout the forecast period. Growth of the market in North America can be ascribed to technological innovation in the design of ventilation systems. Furthermore, increase in investments in infrastructure development of residential buildings in the region is expected to drive the solar ventilation market in North America during the forecast period.
- The solar ventilation market in Europe is projected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Growth of the market in the region can be attributed to introduction of several regulations to limit carbon emissions across establishments in Europe. Furthermore, rising focus to reduce dependency on imported fossil fuel along with increase in tax on fossil fuel is likely to propel the market in the region during the forecast period.
- The solar ventilation market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period, due to increase in the demand for cost-effective ventilation systems in the region. Furthermore, improvement in the standards of living, strong economic growth, and rapid urbanization, primarily in developing nations such as India, are expected to drive the market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
- The solar ventilation market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is expected to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period, due to high untapped potential for solar energy in these regions
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report of Solar Ventilation Market
Key Players Operating in Global Solar Ventilation Market
Leading companies operating in the global solar ventilation market are:
- Solana Tec
- Solatube International Inc.
- Solar Royal LLC
- Titus HVAC
- Vents (Blauberg Group)
- Air Vent, Inc.
- Broan, Inc.
- Active Ventilation Products, Inc.
- Ventamatic, Ltd.
- Attic Breeze LLC
Global Solar Ventilation Market: Research Scope
Global Solar Ventilation Market, by Mounting Type
- Roof Mount
Global Solar Ventilation Market, by Application
Global Solar Ventilation Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.