Solar Autoclave Market: Overview
- Autoclave is a medical equipment used to kill microorganisms by sterilizing them using saturated steam at a temperature of 1210C and absolute pressure of 2.06 bar for 20 to 30 minutes. The exposure to surgical instruments kills all microorganisms such as viruses, fungi, and bacteria. Various sources of energy such as fossil fuel, electricity, and solar energy are employed to operate an autoclave equipment.
- Autoclave that utilizes solar energy to sterilize surgical instruments and combat infection is known as solar autoclave. Solar autoclave is an ideal solution for sterilizing medical equipment in rural areas.
Key Drivers of Global Solar Autoclave Market
- Rise in demand for sterilization of surgical instruments in order to reduce the risk of infections, primarily in rural areas, is expected to drive the global solar autoclave market during the forecast period. Solar energy is environment friendly. This is anticipated to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Increase in efforts to maintain fossil fuel resources by enhancing the utilization of renewable sources along with strict regulations & norms to reduce greenhouse gas emissions is also anticipated to propel the global solar autoclave market during the forecast period. Regulatory bodies have introduced several regulations and directives to achieve renewable targets in order to lower GHG emissions. For instance, in 2019, policymakers in California, the U.S., announced their aim to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 26% by 2025 from the 2005 levels.
- Increase in investments in construction of health care facilities in rural areas is estimated to propel the solar autoclave market during the forecast period. Solar autoclave instrument provides remote health clinics with an inexpensive, efficient way to sterilize medical equipment.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Solar Autoclave Market report
Steam Autoclave Process Segment Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Solar Autoclave Market
- The global solar autoclave market can be segmented based on process and region
- In terms of process, the global solar autoclave market can be bifurcated into dry heat and steam autoclave. Steam autoclave is one of the extensively used solar autoclave systems, as steam helps transfer heat energy effectively at a lower time and temperature.
Asia Pacific to Account for Prominent Share of Global Solar Autoclave Market
- In terms of region, the global solar autoclave market can be segregated into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The solar autoclave market in North America is expected to expand at a moderate CAGR during the forecast period. Growth of the market in the region can be ascribed to technological innovation in the design of autoclave systems.
- The solar autoclave market in Europe is projected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Introduction of several regulations and targets to reduce GHG emissions across establishments is anticipated to boost the market in the region during the forecast period. For instance, regulators across the European Union aim to lower carbon emissions by at least 20% by the end of 2020 from the 1990 levels, thus enhancing the utilization of renewable resources. Furthermore, increase in concern to reduce dependency on imported fossil fuel is likely to propel the market in Europe in the near future.
- The solar autoclave market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Growth of the market in the region can be ascribed to increase in investments in construction of medical facilities, primarily in developing countries such as India. Rise in per capita income, growth in health awareness, rise in lifestyle diseases, and increase in access to insurance are expected to boost the investments in the health care sector. Solar autoclave is used in health care facilities to sterilize medical and dental instruments, primarily in rural areas, due to the lack of or electricity access in these areas.
- The solar autoclave market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period, owing to the abundant availability of solar energy in these regions
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report of Solar Autoclave Market
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- Currently, the global solar autoclave market is at a niche stage; hence, a few manufacturers operate in the market. Leading companies operating in the global solar autoclave market are:
- OORJA ENERGY ENGINEERING SERVICE PVT LTD
- Hawaii Solar Energy Systems
Global Solar Autoclave Market: Research Scope
Global Solar Autoclave Market, by Process
- Dry Heat Autoclave
- Steam Autoclave
Global Solar Autoclave Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.