Soil Release Polymer: Introduction
- Soil release polymer is an additive used in washing detergents. It is effective in removing mud stains from the fabric surface and preventing redeposition of the stain during a wash cycle. However, soil release polymer is primarily used for synthetic fabrics. It is less efficient in natural cellulose-based textiles.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Soil Release Polymer Market
- Rise in usage of washing detergents and surfactant products owing to changes in lifestyle is expected to fuel the demand for soil release polymer in the near future. Soil release polymer is used extensively in household and industrial laundry cleaning products.
- Soil release polymer is a specialty polymer for laundry applications. It is designed to increase surface hydrophilicity and reduce interaction between synthetic fabric and greasy soil. Soil release polymer is particularly suitable for polyester fabric and polyester-cotton fabric. The invisible layer of soil release polymers prevents soil adhesion to the fabric. This makes soil removal easier.
- Soil release polymer is compatible with powder and liquid formulations. It is highly effective for soil removal for synthetic and mixed fabrics.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Household End-user Segment to Expand at Significant Pace
- The household segment is expected to dominate the soil release polymer market during the forecast period. Rise in penetration of washing machines in developing economies is expected to drive the demand for stain removal detergents, thereby boosting the demand for soil release polymer during the the forecast period.
- The industrial or institutional segment is anticipated to expand at a considerable pace during the forecast period. Industrial detergents are used as cleaning agents in various industries including hospitals, railways, hospitality, and housekeeping. Strong growth of the tourism industry has boosted the demand for laundry detergents. This is likely to propel the demand for soil release polymers in the near future.
Covid-19 Impact on Soil Release Polymer Market
- Soil release polymer is a key ingredient used in the formulation of powder and liquid detergents. The recent COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent health measures recommended by the World Health Organization have triggered the demand for detergents. This trend is projected to have a considerable impact on the demand for soil release polymer.
- The virus outbreak has led substantial growth in categories such as cleaning and hygiene products. Prominent growth in the cleaning products business is also one of the positive influences of the outbreak.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Soil Release Polymer Market
- In terms of region, the global soil release polymer market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a major consumer of soil release polymer across the globe. The region is likely to witness significant rise in demand for soil release polymer owing to expansion of production of various detergents and cleaning agents in the region.
- Emerging economies such as India, China, and Thailand have been exhibiting an upward trend in consumption of soil release polymers. Low manufacturing and labor cost in emerging economies, including China and India, has encouraged the detergent industry players with bases in mature economies to shift to emerging economies in order to achieve economies of scale.
- Growth in the surfactant market in countries of North America and Europe is projected to augment the demand for soil release polymer in these regions during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global soil release polymer market are focusing on developing sustainable products. Key players operating in the global soil release polymer market include:
- Akzo Nobel Surface Chemistry
- Startec Science and Technology
- Skycent Chemicals
- Ran Chemicals
Global Soil Release Polymer Market: Research Scope
Global Soil Release Polymer Market, by Application
- Power Detergents
- Liquid Detergents
Global Soil Release Polymer Market, by End-use Industry
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.