Soil Hardening Agents: Introduction
- Chemical agents used to increase strength and hardness of the soil are called soil hardening agents. The soil hardening process is adopted to enhance properties of soil such as tensile strength, load bearing capacity, and overall performance. The application of soil hardening agents helps hydrophobic surface withstand extreme weather conditions such as heavy rain and frost.
- Various materials are used as soil hardening agents. These include fiber, polymer, cement, enzyme, lime, and bitumen. Soil hardening agents are commercially available in flake, powder, and liquid forms.
- Rapid urbanization in emerging economies such as China, India, and Brazil has boosted the construction industry in these countries. This, in turn, is anticipated to drive the demand for soil hardening agents during the forecast period. However, environmental concerns regarding soil pollution due to soil hardening agents are estimated to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rising Demand for Soil Hardening Agents in Non-Residential End-use to Drive Soil Hardening Agents Market
- Rise in construction activities in the field of transportation such as road and rail construction, primarily in developing countries, has augmented the demand for hard soil. Increase in adoption of advanced technologies such as bullet trains and metro trains is also anticipated to positively impact the demand for soil hardening agents during the forecast period.
- Development of the hospitality industry across the globe, including that in GCC and ASEAN, has boosted construction activities in these geographies. Thus, modernization of construction technology is projected to drive the demand for soil hardening agents.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific Expected to hold Major Share of Global Soil Hardening Agents Market
- Geographically, the soil hardening agents market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of soil hardening agents, followed by North America and Europe. Growth in the construction industry in countries such as China, India, Indonesia, and Singapore has fuelled the demand for soil hardening agents in Asia Pacific.
- Rise in FDI investment in the construction industry in developing economies of Asia Pacific is another factor likely to fuel infrastructure growth in the region. Furthermore, establishment of automotive and other manufacturing facilities, supported by private and public investments, has propelled commercial and industrial construction activities in the region.
- Thus, rapid increase in construction activities to meet the demand for residential and non-residential infrastructure in Asia Pacific is anticipated to boost the demand for soil hardening agents during the forecast period
Key Players in Market
The global soil hardening agents market is highly concentrated, with the leading manufacturers accounting for approximately 45% to 50% share. Key players operating in the soil hardening agents market include:
- SNF Holding Company
- Cypher Environmental
- Global Road Technology International Limited
- Irridan USA
- TIMAB Magnesium
- InfraCrete GmbH
Global Soil Hardening Agents Market: Research Scope
Global Soil Hardening Agents Market, by Form
Global Soil Hardening Agents Market, by Application
Global Soil Hardening Agents Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.