Software Defined Wide Area Network Market: Overview
Wide area network (WAN) covers large geographical area compared to Local Area Network (LAN). Public network such as a telephone system is used by WAN for connectivity. Software defined WAN (SDWAN) opens options to enterprises in order to configure their network. Hardware devices working in the network are managed and controlled with the help of SDWAN. SDWAN makes it possible to implement flow related complex algorithms to the hardware components of a network. It offers enormous potential for organizations having multiple locations and significant network traffic.
Automation technologies are used for routing and rerouting data traffic, reducing the complexity involved in the procedure. Increasing adoption of cloud technology has resulted in large data repositories. Cloud technology requires high bandwidth in wide area network. SDWAN helps in improving the bandwidth as per the requirements of cloud technology.
Software Defined Wide Area Network Market: Trends and Growth Propellers
Enterprises worldwide strive to improve the operational efficiency. SDWAN helps enterprises in achieving high operational efficiency with high-speed internet connectivity and network coverage. Enterprise mobility is one of the major drivers of SDWAN market, it is increasingly being adopted as the number of mobile workers are increasing globally. It helps in providing secured access to enterprise data, growth in terms of flexibility and scalability, business continuity.
Also, employees can maintain a healthy work-life balance with the help of enterprise mobility. It has increased the usage of many devices such as smartphones, tablets and notebooks to access business applications driving the SDWAN market. Bring your own device (BYOD) policies adopted by enterprises are also increasing the demand for SDWAN. Traditional networks with complex architecture can be easily upgraded into simplified networks with the help of SDWAN. However, with implementation of SDWAN, enterprises must invest in new software solutions, hardware equipment and design and integration increasing the overall cost. However, Implementation will help in reducing the costs in the long run. Security concerns could restrain the growth of SDWAN market as the new set of rules and technologies used for managing networks are not tried and tested.
Software Defined Wide Area Network Market: Segmentation
SDWAN market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment type, service type and end-use adoption, On the basis of component, the market is segmented into virtual appliance, physical appliance and hybrid. In terms of deployment, SDWAN market is segmented into on-premise and cloud deployment. Based on service type, the market for SDWAN is segmented into managed services and professional services. In terms of end-use adoption the market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), manufacturing, healthcare, IT and telecom, oil and gas and others.
On the basis of geography, the global SDWAN market is segmented into Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Additionally, Currently, North America is projected to exhibit significant growth as compared to other key regional segments; this will be the result of the increasing bandwidth requirements and need for highly efficient networking architecture.
Software Defined Wide Area Network Market: Top Players
The global SDWAN market is intrinsically considerably competitive and features a number of large several international and domestic key players. Major players in the software defined wide area network market include Cisco Systems, Inc., Aryaka Networks, Inc., Talari Networks, Inc., CloudGenix Inc., InfoVista S.A.S., Pertino, Inc., VeloCloud, Inc., Glue Networks, Inc., Mushroom Networks Inc. and FatPipe Networks Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.