Software Defined Perimeter Market
Software Defined Perimeter Market (Component: Software and Services [Consulting, System Integration, and Operation & Maintenance]; Deployment: Cloud and On-premise; Application: Security and Authentication; and End User: BFSI, IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Defense, Healthcare, Government, Education, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2030
Press Release :
Shift toward Remote Working Coupled with Growing Emphasis on Preventing Security Breaches to Bolster Market Growth
The digitalization trend over the past couple of decades has played an imperative role in redefining the online security sphere. The booming information technology sector in several regions of the world coupled with fast-paced advancements in technology has paved the way for a range of software defined perimeter solutions in recent years. Software defined perimeter continues to gain considerable traction across a host of end-use industries and institutions including healthcare, manufacturing, IT & telecom, BFSI, government, and education. Due to the growing shift toward digital technologies and solutions, security and authentication of sensitive and critical data are critical– a factor that is expected to propel the growth of the global software defined perimeter market during the forecast period.
A software defined perimeter enables IT managers to efficiently deploy gateway access either on-premise or on the cloud, which, in turn, safeguards employees’ remote access to various on-premise and cloud applications. Software defined perimeter solutions play a key role in preventing various types of network attacks such as DDoS, Server Query (OWASP10), Man-in-the-Middle, and Advanced Persistent Threat, among others. The growing adoption of software defined perimeter, particularly by the governments around the world is one of the leading factors that is expected to set the tone for the growth of the global software defined perimeter market.
At the back of these factors, along with rapid progress in information technology, entry of new software defined perimeter solutions, growing investments toward the development of cutting-edge software defined perimeter solutions, and growing emphasis on improving existing digital security infrastructure and framework mainly in the BFSI sector, the global software defined perimeter market is set to reach a market value of US$ 41.1 Bn by the end of 2030.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market
Progress in Cloud Technology and Widening Applications of Software Defined Perimeter to Aid Market Growth
Technological advancements are likely to play an important role in the overall development and adoption of software defined perimeter solutions during the assessment period. The software defined perimeter has gained immense traction over the past decade to prevent a broad spectrum of network-based attacks and server vulnerabilities. At present, players operating in the current software defined perimeter market are increasingly working toward improving the efficiency of their software defined perimeter solutions to prevent security breaches. Moreover, the adoption of a software defined perimeter is on the rise, as it is compatible with a range of devices, including laptops, personal computers, cellphones, and other devices that are connected to the Internet of Things (IoT). Moreover, as a software defined perimeter significantly reduces network attack surface, while simultaneously prohibiting port and vulnerability scanning by harmful software and users, the demand is expected to move in the upward trajectory in the upcoming years.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Due to considerable efforts roped in by players operating in the software defined perimeter market, at present, a range of deployment models is available. Some of the most popular deployment models that are currently available across the global software defined perimeter market include client-to-gateway deployment, client-to-server deployment, server-to-server deployment, and client-to-server deployment, among others. The growing emphasis toward improving IoT security in various industrial domains is one of the major factors that are likely to shape the growth of the global software defined perimeter market.
Demand for Software Defined Perimeter on Rise amid COVID-19 as Remote Working Gains Momentum
In the wake of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, several major to small-scale establishments around the world, particularly in the IT and the digital marketing sector have shifted their operations across digital platforms and on the cloud due to which, the demand for software defined perimeter solutions is expected to grow in the upcoming years. While several IT companies have announced that remote working is likely to remain the norm for the entirety of 2020 and the first quarter of 2021, the adoption of software defined perimeter solutions is likely to gain considerable traction.
The substantial shift toward remote work due to the COVID-19 pandemic has played an imperative role in increasing interest in the software defined perimeter. In addition, as VPN’s continue to put forward a range of challenges in front of remote workers, the adoption of the software defined perimeter is projected to grow during the COVID-19 pandemic and the COVID-19-free era.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market
The global software defined perimeter market is expected to expand at a high CAGR of ~31% during the assessment period. The market growth is largely driven by the growing shift toward remote working, advancements in technology, growing emphasis on improving security, and authentication services for both, cloud and on-premise applications and more recently, by the immense spike in the number of remote workers. With the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic, the massive shift toward remote working will provide a range of opportunities to players operating in the current software defined perimeter market landscape.
Software Defined Perimeter Market: Overview
- The global software defined perimeter market is expected to register a CAGR of 31% between 2020 and 2030
- Rising use of software defined perimeter in order to reduce evolving threats across enterprises is expected to boost the software defined perimeter market in the near future
- The global software defined perimeter market is expected to reach US$ 40.1 Bn by 2030 from ~US$ 2.7 Bn in 2020
- North America holds a major share of the software defined perimeter market in terms of revenue and is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific
- North America remains the leading region in the software defined perimeter market with revenues in 2020 estimated at US$ 951.3 Mn
- The software defined perimeter market in Middle East & Africa and South America is also expected to show moderate growth during the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is projected to expand significantly in terms of share of the global software defined perimeter market during the forecast period. This is due to significant presence of a large number of small and medium enterprises in the region, particularly India and China operating in cloud-based applications, propelling the demand for software defined perimeter in the APAC region.
Software Defined Perimeter Market: Definition
- The market report provides analysis of the global software defined perimeter market for the period 2018 – 2030, wherein 2018 is the historical year, 2019 is the base year, and 2020 - 2030 is the forecast period
- The study would help clients understand the adoption analysis of software defined perimeter in different countries
- Software defined perimeter (SDP) is a new method adopted for security, which is based on the concept of “black cloud.” It provides protection against network-based attacks by dynamically creating perimeter networks in a cloud, data center, and in the hybrid environment. A SDP model creates an invisible infrastructure in the system to protect it from cyberattacks, malicious software, and other threats.
- This approach to security enables organizations to provide a simple, secure, manageable, swift, and agile access to network based applications, services, and systems globally. The model derives its origin from Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), where network access and links are allowed on a requirement basis only to trusted devices and users.
North America Software Defined Perimeter Market Snapshot
- North America is a developed region and hence, innovation and new technologies are expected to be trends to be witnessed in the region over the next few years. North America held a prominent share of the global software defined perimeter market in 2019. For the same reason, North America is projected to witness the highest opportunity addition in the market globally, with Europe and Asia Pacific being the next closest regions.
Key Challenges Faced by Software Defined Perimeter Market Players
- Lack of security awareness, along with high prerequisites for deployment is a major restraint for the software defined perimeter market
Software Defined Perimeter Market: Competition Landscape
- In December 2019, Palo Alto Networks acquired Aporeto, a machine identity-based micro-segmentation company in order to strengthen the Palo Alto Networks Cloud Native Security Platform delivered by Prisma Cloud
- In January 2019, Check Point acquired ForceNock, a Web Application and Application Program Interface (API) protection start-up so as to integrate the ForceNock’s technology into its Infinity total protection architecture
Software Defined Perimeter Market: Company Profiles
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.: Incorporated in 1993, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. is specialized in providing security solutions, and safeguards businesses from cyberattacks with an incomparable catch rate of malware and other types of attacks. Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. provides its products and services to various enterprises, small- and medium-sized businesses, service providers, and consumers. The company is a multinational provider of software & combined hardware and software products for IT security that includes network security, endpoint security, cloud security, mobile security, data security, and security management.
- AppGate: Incorporated in 2002, AppGate offers a set of differentiated cloud- and hybrid-ready security and analytics products and services. The company also provides a software defined perimeter solution, which is a total fraud protection suite of risk-based authentication and digital threat protection capabilities. The company provides cloud- and hybrid-ready security and analytics products and services across 40 countries and to more than 100 organizations.
- Cisco Systems Inc.: Incorporated in 1984, Cisco Systems Inc. is a technology provider, focused on providing hardware, software, and services to create Internet solutions that provide easy access to information anywhere, at any time. The company’s products are used to transport data, voice, and video across campuses within buildings and globally. The company offers a diversified product portfolio for networking, network management, network OS and software, interface and module, optical networking, storage area networks, wireless, VoIP, security, and data centers. Cisco Systems, Inc. operates in more than 65 countries and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Other major players operating in the global software defined perimeter market and profiled in the report include
- Akamai Technologies
- Certes Networks, Inc.
- Cryptzone North America Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc. (DELL EMC)
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Okta, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks
- Perimeter 81 Ltd.
- Proofpoint, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Trusted Passage
- VeloCloud Networks, Inc.
- Vidder, Inc.
Software Defined Perimeter Market – Scope of the Report
A latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global software defined perimeter market to accurately gauge its potential future development. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for the future growth of the software defined perimeter market, to identify the opportunistic avenues of the business potential for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the software defined perimeter market will progress during the forecast period 2020 - 2030.
The report offers intricate dynamics about the different aspects of the software defined perimeter market, which aids companies operating in the market in making strategic development decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on the significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure the growth of the software defined perimeter market during the forecast period. It also includes impact analysis of COVID-19 on the software defined perimeter market. The global software defined perimeter market report helps to estimate statistics related to the market progress in terms of value (US$ Mn).
The study covers a detailed segmentation of the software defined perimeter market, along with key information and a competitive outlook. The report mentions the company profiles of key players currently dominating the software defined perimeter market, wherein various developments, expansion, and winning strategies practiced and executed by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Software Defined Perimeter Market
The report provides detailed information about the software defined perimeter market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that play a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently functioning in the market and are looking for innovative ways to create a unique benchmark in the software defined perimeter market, so as to help them formulate successful strategies and take target-driven decisions.
- How are key market players successfully earning revenue out of software defined perimeter?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the software defined perimeter market between 2020 and 2030?
- What are the winning imperatives of market frontrunners in the software defined perimeter market?
- What are the major drivers and restraints of the market?
- What will be the size of the software defined perimeter market from 2020 to 2030?
- Which will be the fastest growing segment in the software defined perimeter market?
- Which are the leading companies in the software defined perimeter market?
- What are the strategies of companies operating in the market?
Research Methodology – Software Defined Perimeter Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts to compile the software defined perimeter market report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of industry-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the software defined perimeter market. During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed industry stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. On the basis of data obtained through the interviews of genuine resources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the software defined perimeter market. For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, and data of major countries of the world, industry association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the software defined perimeter market.
Software Defined Perimeter Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the software defined perimeter market on the basis of component, deployment, application, end user, and region. The report presents extensive market dynamics and progressive trends associated with different segments, and how they influence the growth prospects of the software defined perimeter market.