Softball Gloves Market: Introduction
- Softball is a sport played with bat-and-ball between two teams (10 players). Softball is a game similar to baseball. The various equipment required to play softball include bat, ball, gloves, uniform, and other protective gear. Softball gloves are an essential part of the softball sport. They are also called mitts. Softball gloves are longer and larger than conventional baseball gloves, as softballs are larger in size. These type of gloves are made for slow-pitch or fast pitch, and the correct softball glove depends on the position of players and personal preference.
Key Drivers of the Global Softball Gloves Market
- Rising popularity of softball has shaped substantial demand for softball equipment that also includes softball gloves. Users presently seek custom-made softball gloves that meet their needs and expectations, which in turn has led softball equipment manufacturers to offer customized gloves. This factor is projected to drive the growth of the softball gloves market across the globe in the coming years.
- Furthermore, companies in the softball equipment market invest tirelessly in research and development, and merger and acquisition activities to create innovative gloves that offer maximum convenience and comfort and enhance globe sales. For instance, Rawlings Sporting Goods Inc. is set to acquire baseball and softball equipment manufacturer Easton Diamond Sports LLC. The deal will offer the combined companies the ability to create a broader product portfolio and invest more in innovation initiatives.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Softball Gloves Market, Request for a Sample
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global softball gloves market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the softball gloves market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the softball gloves market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America softball gloves market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Globally, North America held the dominant share in the softball gloves market in year 2019 due to a large player base in the region and rise in adoption of softball as a sport. However, the softball gloves market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a faster rate globally in the coming years with growing number of players embracing softball. For instance, New Zealand and Japan rank No. 1 in the new WBSC Softball World Rankings among men and women, respectively.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players are projected to witness rising demand for softball gloves in the near future due to the increasing popularity of softball. Manufacturers are launching new, quality models and customized gloves. Furthermore, vendors are concentrating on improving distribution channels, especially the online channel, to increase efficiency in the market. Softball gloves are an active product, and their improvement is supported by factors such as technology and innovation.
In November 2019, Wilson Sporting Goods announced a new partnership with Autism Speaks. Under the partnership, Wilson will create a limited-edition “Love the Moment” collection of Wilson and Louisville Slugger baseball products. Inaugural products in the “Love the Moment” line include a Wilson A2000 ball glove, Wilson A200 youth ball glove, Louisville Slugger Solo USA Baseball bat, Louisville Slugger Solo tee ball bat, and a Louisville Slugger MLB Prime wood bat.
A few of the key players operating in the global softball gloves market are:
- Easton Diamond Sports, LLC.
- Emmanuel Sports
- Glovesmith Inc.
- Louisville Slugger
- Marucci Sports, LLC.
- Mizuno USA Inc.
- Nokona American Ball Gloves
- Rawlings Sporting Goods
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Softball Gloves Market: Research Scope
Global Softball Gloves Market, by Glove Type
- The Catcher’s Mitt
- The First Baseman’s Mitt
- The Infield Glove
- The Outfield Glove
Global Softball Gloves Market, by Pitch Type
- Fast Pitch
- Slow Pitch
Global Softball Gloves Market, by Throwing Hand
- Right Hand
- Left Hand
Global Softball Gloves Market, by End-user
- T-Ball (Below 7 Years)
- Children (Ages 7-12)
- Adults (Ages 13+)
Global Softball Gloves Market, by Price
Global Softball Gloves Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Large Format Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Sports Outlet
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.