Sodium Citrate Market: Introduction
- The global sodium citrate market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, as it is widely used in the food & beverages industry to adjust the PH balance, firm vegetables, cure meat, prevent flavors, and brighten colors
- Sodium citrate is known as sour salt and is widely used as a food additive, usually for flavor. It is also used as an antioxidant in food as well as a sequestrant.
- Sodium citrate reduces acidity in food products and adds taste to soft drinks. It increases the storage life of oil as an emulsifier. In the health care industry, sodium citrate is widely used to control acidity in blood and urine.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Sodium Citrate Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Sodium Citrate Market
- The global sodium citrate market is growing with changing trends of pharmaceutical and food & beverages industries. Factors, such as an increase in urban population, demand for pharmaceutical supplies, rise in consumer awareness, and growth of the packaged food industry have propelled the expansion of the global sodium citrate market.
- Demand for food & beverages is rapidly increasing in the Middle East & Africa region, and this trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Moreover, planned investments by governments of different countries in the food & beverages industry are estimated to fuel the demand for sodium citrate during the forecast period.
Food & Beverages Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of volume and value, the food & beverages segment is projected to grow rapidly market during the forecast period
- In the foods & beverages industry, sodium citrate is used to improve taste, and as a pH control agent and a chelating agent to increase the action of antioxidants and prevent spoilage of food
- Sodium citrate is primarily used as a food additive, usually as a preservative. In club soda, sodium citrate is used as a flavoring agent. Sodium citrate also contributes a tart flavor in commercial, ready-to-drink beverages and drink mixes.
- Sodium citrate is used as an emulsifier for oils in cheese making; it enabled the cheese to melt without becoming greasy.
- Sodium citrate finds usage in various health care and industrial applications. In the health care industry, sodium citrate is used in PH control to improve stability and enhance the activity of preservatives
Availability of Substitutes Likely to Hamper Market
- Constant usage of sodium citrate could impact body and mind of consumers. Thus, several consumers are opting green chemicals. This factor is likely to restrain the growth of the sodium citrate market.
- Consumers are preferring fresh and organic food products, which contain less chemicals. This change in consumer mindset will directly impact the growth of the sodium citrate market.
- Several developed countries have already banned medicines with acute side effects. Hence, key players operating in the market are constantly developing new chemicals that are not harmful for the body. This changing trend is a likely to retard the growth of the global sodium citrate market.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Sodium Citrate Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Sodium Citrate Market
- Demand for sodium citrate is estimated to be high from the food & beverages industry during the forecast period. The growth of the food & beverages industry in countries such as China, India, and Indonesia is anticipated to propel the demand for sodium citrate in Asia Pacific region during the forecast period.
- Rise in consumer spending and population growth will drive the health care industry in the Asia Pacific region. This, in turn, will fuel the demand for sodium citrate. China accounts for a major share of the Asia Pacific sodium citrate market. Moreover, the sodium citrate market in China is anticipated to grow at the maximum rate during the forecast period.
- Middle East & Africa is anticipated to be a rapidly growing region for sodium citrate during the forecast period. The sodium citrate market in this region is in the developing stage. Thus, key players are largely investing in Middle East & Africa to improve their presence and market share.
Key Players in Global Sodium Citrate Market:
Key players operating in the global sodium citrate market include:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company.
- ATP Group
- Cargill Incorporated
- Gadot Biochemical Industries LTD
- Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG
- Pan Chem Corporation
- S.A. Citrique Belge N.V.
- Tate & Lyle
- COFCO Bio-chemical (Anhui) Co., Ltd
- Laiwu Taihe Biochemical Co., Ltd
- RZBC Group
- Shandong Juxian Hongde Citric Acid Co., Ltd
- Shandong TTCA Co., Ltd
- Weifang Ensign Industry Co. Ltd
- Yixing-union Biochemical Co., Ltd
- Niran (Thailand) Co., Ltd
- Jiali-Bio Group (Qingdao) Ltd
- Anil Bioplus Limited
Global Sodium Citrate Market: Research Scope
Global Sodium Citrate Market, by Type
- Monosodium Citrate
- Disodium Citrate
- Trisodium Citrate
Global Sodium Citrate Market, by Form
Global Sodium Citrate Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Cleaners & Detergents
- Industrial Applications
- Health Care Industry
Global Sodium Citrate Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.