Sodium Caseinate Market: Introduction
- Sodium caseinate is a form of casein, a type of protein found in milk. Sodium caseinate is used as a food additive due to its high nutritional value.
- Sodium caseinate is manufactured in the form of yellow odorless powder. It is foam stable and has water binding capacity. Sodium caseinate also has emulsifying properties. It contains high amount of amino acids, carbohydrate, and other essential elements.
- Sodium caseinate is produced by mixing casein with sodium compounds such as sodium hydroxide or sodium carbonate. It is utilized as a protein supplement due to its high protein content.
- The sodium caseinate market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Increasing awareness among people about functional and health foods is expected to boost the sodium caseinate market.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Sodium Caseinate Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key drivers of sodium caseinate market
- Rising demand for sodium caseinate, owing to its increasing use in the food & beverage industry as an additive, fat binder, emulsifier, and stabilizer, is a key factor driving the market.
- The global food & beverage industry is expanding at a rapid pace. Key contributors to the demand include baby food, nutrition food & beverages, snack foods, whipped topping, ice-creams.
- Rising preference for convenience and ready-to-eat foods fuels the demand for products that have extended shelf-lives so that they remain fresh and edible for long periods of time. Sodium caseinate acts as a food stabilizer and is added to numerous food and beverage products. These factors are anticipated to propel the demand for sodium caseinate across the globe during the forecast period.
Food & beverage segment to offer attractive opportunities for global sodium caseinate market
- Prominent consumers of sodium caseinate include food & beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and chemicals industries. The food & beverage industry is anticipated to be the leading consumer of sodium caseinate during the forecast period.
- Sodium caseinate is employed in numerous segments of the food & beverage industry. It is used in dairy products, bakery products, ready-to-eat products, confectionery, and frozen food. Sodium caseinate functions as a food additive, emulsifier, and fat stabilizer.
- Two grades of sodium caseinate that are available in the market are: food grade and industrial grade
- Sodium caseinate is a superior protein to casein. Several people are allergic to products such as cheese, due to the presence of casein. Casein acts as a histamine releaser, and it can worsen the symptoms of autism. Casein is insoluble in water; however, sodium caseinate is soluble in water.
- FAO and WHO recommend the addition of sodium caseinate as a food additive and stabilizer in dairy products, poultry products, fish, baby food, medicine, tobacco, salad dressing, and desserts.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Sodium Caseinate Market here
Asia Pacific expected to drive global sodium caseinate market
- Asia Pacific a major market for global sodium caseinate. Demand for sodium caseinate is high in the region, due to the expansion of the food & beverage industry. The sodium caseinate market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. China and India are likely to contribute significantly toward the expansion of the market in the region.
- North America and Europe are also projected to be major consumers of sodium caseinate due to the high demand from the food industry in these regions. Demand for sodium caseinate is increasing rapidly in North America, due to the higher consumption of packed and ready-to-eat foods in the region, as compared to that in other regions. The food & beverage segment is estimated to drive the demand for sodium caseinate in North America during the forecast period.
- Demand for sodium caseinate in Europe is anticipated to rise at a sluggish pace during the forecast period, as end-user industries in the region are mature and are likely to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period.
- Latin America and Middle East & Africa are anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities to the sodium caseinate market during the forecast period. Rise in demand in Latin America is expected to be primarily due to expansion of the food & beverage industry in Latin America. Demand for sodium caseinate in Middle East & Africa is expected to be driven due to its use in cosmetics and pharmaceuticals industries.
Key players operating in the market
Numerous players are involved in the manufacturing of sodium caseinate. Key players operating in the sodium caseinate market include:
- Nutra Food Ingredients LLC
- Farbest Brands
- FrieslandCampina DMV
- AMCO Proteins
- Erie Foods
- Clover Fonterra Ingredients Proprietary Limited
- Charotar Casein Company
Global Sodium Caseinate Market: Research Scope
Global Sodium Caseinate Market, by Grade
- Food Grade
- Industry Grade
Global Sodium Caseinate Market, by Application
- Food Additive
- Fat Stabilizer
Global Sodium Caseinate Market, by End-use Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Dairy Products
- Bakery Products
- Ready to eat Foods
- Frozen Food
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.