Snow Clearing Vehicles Market: Introduction
- Snow clearing vehicles are common snow and ice control tools that are used to remove snow from roads, residential driveways, runways, and other such places during winter to keep the roads clear for the traveling public
- These vehicles are mostly used at airports to clear snow. Rising demand for road maintenance in regions that experience snow is also a major factor driving the demand for snow clearing vehicles.
Key Drivers of Snow Clearing Vehicles Market
- Several countries are heavily investing in the development of infrastructure to connect with distant locations for public travel or commercial transportation activities. Airport construction activities have increased around the world. Moreover, currently, numerous operational airports are expanding their capacity by building new runways. For instance, development activities are being carried out at the west zone of Zurich airport in Switzerland, which encompasses 10 hectares of newly developed land. Moreover, militaries of various nations have built airports at extreme locations to increase their preparedness. The Indian Air Force has constructed an airstrip at Daulat Beg Oldie, which is the highest in the world. These airports are exposed to adverse weather conditions and require appropriate tools to maintain the runways in optimum conditions so that airplanes can land without any mishap. Snow clearing vehicles assist airport authorities to clear the snow from runways so that airplanes don’t skid on landing. Hence, airports are acquiring high number of snow clearing vehicles. For instance, in 2019, Chicago Department of Aviation expanded its fleet of snow sweepers with 36 new vehicles, which were deployed at O'Hare International Airport. Thus, a rise in the number of airports is driving the global snow clearing vehicles market.
- Road safety has become a major concern due to growing number of accidents. According to the statistics of World Health Organization, approximately 1.35 million people die each year in road accidents. Weather conditions is a major contributor to road accidents. Data gathered by the U.S. Department of Transportation states that snow/sleet contributes towards 4% of vehicle crashes due to bad weather, while snow/slushy pavement contributes another 4%. These growing concerns regarding on-road safety have prompted governments to expand their fleet of snow clearing vehicles for road maintenance in winter and making the roads safer for travel. Thus, a rise in number of accidents due to bad weather conditions is fueling the global snow clearing vehicles market.
Challenges in Snow Clearing Vehicles Market
- Snow clearing vehicles are only used in winters and hence are non-operational for a very long time, which increases the maintenance and ownership cost of these vehicles. Consequently, residential users are reluctant to own these vehicles, which in turn hampers the global snow clearing vehicles market
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Snow Clearing Vehicles Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted day-to-day life in countries across the world. Strict lockdowns were imposed to contain the spread of virus. Amidst these restrictions, people were forced to stay indoors unless an emergency, which hampered snow removal activities from roads as well as airport runways. This negatively impacted the demand for snow clearing vehicles around the globe.
Europe and North America Hold Significant Share of Snow Clearing Vehicles Market
- Adverse climatic conditions in countries in North America and Europe, such as Alaska, Greenland, Switzerland, and many others, boost the demand for snow removal vehicles. Snowfall in these countries hampers transportation, which in turn hinders businesses and daily commute. Hence, North America and Europe account for a significant share of the global snow clearing vehicles market.
Key Players Operating in Snow Clearing Vehicles Market
The global snow clearing vehicles market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the snow clearing vehicles market are:
- Alamo Group
- Bobcat Company
- Boschung Group
- BOSS Snowplow
- HAWE Hydraulik
- Kodiak America
- M-B Companies, Inc.
- Multihog Limited
- Oshkosh Corporation
- Prinoth AG
- Team Eagle
- Wausau Everest
Global Snow Clearing Vehicles Market: Research Scope
Global Snow Clearing Vehicles Market, by Type
- De-Icer snow clearing vehicle
- Gritter snow clearing vehicle
- Snow blower snow clearing vehicle
- Snow groomer snow clearing vehicle
- Snow plow
- Snow sweeper snow clearing vehicle
Global Snow Clearing Vehicles Market, by End-use
Global Snow Clearing Vehicles Market, by Capacity
Global Snow Clearing Vehicles Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.