Smart Water Softener Market: Introduction
- A water softener is a filtering system that removes excessive calcium and magnesium concentrations that make water hard. When water passes through a water softener, the system filters out the hard water minerals, and the softened water exits the system to flow via the plumbing.
- Smart water softener is a technologically advanced water softener which has an inbuilt Wi-Fi or Bluetooth that connects to a smartphone. It softens and treats the water while monitoring water usage on the device and alerts the user if potential issues are detected, such as continuous water flow over a period of time or excessive water usage above normal. Demand for smart water softeners is estimated to increase significantly during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Smart Water Softener Market
- Hard water has a negative impact on human health. Kidney stones can readily formed, as a result of the salts found in this type of water, which is a serious health issue. According to the findings of the National Center for Biotechnology Information, increased consumption of magnesium from hard water causes cerebrovascular mortality. Other health issues associated with hard water usage include cardiovascular disease and cancer. Consequently, Demand for water softeners from both commercial and residential buildings is likely to be considerably high during the forecast period.
- The smart water softeners market is expected to expand during the forecast period due to rising penetration of internet, smartphones, and connected devices
- Manufacturers are having an opportunity to invest in research & development and introduce products that are environment-friendly, i.e., are energy efficient as consumers are currently changing their taste and preference toward products that reduce pollution or emission. Advancements in technologies and upgrade of smart water softeners are also driving the global market.
- However, the high price of smart water softener, the space required for installation, limited consumer awareness about the product, and the availability of low-cost substitute products are expected to restrain the smart water softeners market during the forecast period
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Smart Water Softener Market
- In terms of geography, the smart water softener market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global smart water softener market during the forecast period due to an increase in disposable income of the people, growing awareness among consumers regarding their health and wellness, and high awareness among consumers regarding the availability of such products in the market are expected to drive the demand for smart water softener in the region during the forecast period
- However, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This is attributable to a rise in disposable income and an increase in the demand for technologically advanced products in developing economies such as India and China. These factors are expected to contribute to the significant share held by the region in the global smart water softener market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Smart Water Softener Market
- A. O. Smith Corporation
- Canature Environmental Products Co. Ltd.
- Complete Water Systems LLC
- EcoWater Systems LLC
- General Electric Company
- Harvey Water Softeners Ltd.
- Kinetico Incorporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Us Water Systems Inc.
- Whirlpool Corporation
Global Smart Water Softener Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Water Softener Market, by Product Type
- Salt-Based Smart Water Softener
- Salt-Free Smart Water Softener
Global Smart Water Softener Market, by Design
- Mono-Cylinder Smart Water Softener
- Dual-Cylinder Smart Water Softener
- Multi-Cylinder Smart Water Softener
Global Smart Water Softener Market, by Connectivity
Global Smart Water Softener Market, by Category
- Floor Mounted
- Wall Mounted
Global Smart Water Softener Market, by Operation
- Electric Smart Water Softener
- Non-Electric Smart Water Softener
Global Smart Water Softener Market, by Capacity
- Up to 20,000
- 20,000 to 40,000
- 40,000 to 60,000
- Above 60,000
Global Smart Water Softener Market, by End Use
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Schools and Colleges
- Others (Offices, Hospitals, etc.)
Global Smart Water Softener Market, by Price
Global Smart Water Softener Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Based Stores
Global Smart Water Softener Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.