Smart Water Bottle Market: Introduction
- Smart bottles are technologically advanced bottles that have wireless communication capabilities for connecting to electronic devices, for instance, wearable or smartphones, and a simulated memory that can provide alerts via a sound system or display. Smart water bottles, also known as interactive water bottles, are used to update the hydration level in the human body. A smart water bottle has an electronic sheet which collects information, such as age and weight of the individual, in order to trace the amount of water intake and time, and alert the user to drink water before the body gets dehydrated, depending on the information collected by the bottle. The market for smart water bottles is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to these factors.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Smart Water Bottle Market
- Several factors such as rising disposable income and increasing awareness among users regarding maintaining the hydration level in the body are anticipated to drive the smart water bottle market during the forecast period. Growing awareness about health among people all over the globe is significantly driving the growth of the global smart water bottle market.
- Moreover, governments across the world are taking initiatives to decrease plastic waste production and promote the use of recyclable materials. Additionally, technological innovations in the field of machine learning and Internet of Things (IoT) have resulted in the emergence of mobile apps that give information to users regarding their daily required water intake and hydration levels. Smart water bottle have all these qualities, which is expected to drive the demand for these bottles during the forecast period.
- Smart water bottles are expensive due to the technologically advanced product, and are not affordable by the lower income and middle income category population. This is expected to be a restraining factor for the growth of the smart water bottle market during the forecast period.
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Smart Water Bottle Market
- In terms of region, the smart water bottle market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The market in Europe is projected to hold major share of the global smart water bottle market. However, the Asia Pacific market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace throughout the forecast period. This is attributable to the rising disposable income and increasing demand for technologically advanced products in developing economies such as India, China, and Brazil.
Key Players Operating in the Global Smart Water Bottle Market are Listed Below:
- Ecomo Inc.
- Hidrate Inc.
- HydraCoach, Inc.
- Intelligi LLC
- Out of Galaxy, Inc.
- Ozmo, Inc.
- Shenzhen Moikit Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- Thermos LLC
- Trago, Inc.
Global Smart Water Bottle Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Water Bottle Market, by Capacity
- Up to 500 ml
- 500 ml to 2.0 ml
- Above 2.0 ml
Global Smart Water Bottle Market, by Material
- Others (Including Ceramic and Stainless Steel)
Global Smart Water Bottle Market, by Component
- Hydration Tracking Apps
Global Smart Water Bottle Market, by Price
Global Smart Water Bottle Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Smart Water Bottle Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.