Smart Spin Mop Market: Introduction
A smart spin mop is an effective cleaning tool with a round and absorbent head that is squeezed & twisted to force liquid from it using a spinning mechanism. A mop is a mass or bundle of coarse strings or yarn, etc., or a piece of cloth, sponge, or other absorbent material, attached to a pole or stick. It is used to soak up liquid, for cleaning floors and other surfaces, to mop up dust, or for other cleaning purposes. The mop is 360 degree movable and can perform deep cleaning. The bucket of the spin mop is divided into two sections for separate wringing and cleaning operation. Cleaning floors is a house task and floors need thorough cleaning. Using wet rags with the appropriate cleaning agent makes the floor sparkle, especially if the floor is made with tiles or polished surfaces. Cleaning the floor is a demanding task, but using the right equipment such as a spinning mop can make things easy. The spinning mop helps to clean and dry the floor with the least effort.
Key Drivers of the Smart Spin Mop Market
- Increased inclination toward hygiene is pushing the demand for smart spin mops among end-users. Pandemic struck economies are focusing on hygiene & cleanliness to avoid infections from harmful bacteria and germs and also from Covid-19. The need to keep houses clean propels the demand for smart spin mops among consumers at the global level. Also, the current lockdown situation has minimized the services of house helps for most people. Smart spin mops save time & effort to keep the house tidy. Spinning mops are easy to use even with the most complex of design that might need some assemblage. Most spinning mops come fully assembled, providing the benefit of easy mopping.
- Increasing needs and preferences of consumers and rising demand for utmost cleanliness are contributing to the demand for smart spin mops. Moreover, smart spin mops offer effective cleaning of the floor (both from dry and wet cleaning) since the mop can reach remote places. There is less stress in cleaning the floor as the height of the handle can be adjusted & the bucket can be pushed easily due to the wheels. Smart spin mops are designed with quality material and are lightweight. These factors act as drivers & increases the demand for smart spin mops at the global level.
Dirt Trapping Technology Creating Opportunities in the Smart Spin Mop Market
Manufacturers keep improving the products to offer more benefits to end-users. The technology used in a smart spin mop is the microfiber refill dirt trapping technology that enables it to catch the tiniest dirt in the remotest of places. While other mops get to push the dirt away, smart spin mops are designed to attract the dirt and thus keep the house tidy. Another benefit of the smart spin mop is that it is eco-friendly, thus creating more opportunities in the market.
Spinning Mechanism Issue a Restraint of the Smart Spin Mop Market
The spinning mechanism of the mop can be damaged if one puts too much force on it. If used in a hurry, and if not fixed properly, the smart spin mop can hurt the user & also cause damage to the mop. Hence, extra care has to be taken while fixing the mop to avoid damage. Also, the smart spin mop has a mop head which needs to be replaced over time. It also needs cleaner buckets of water each time for cleaning. These factors are restraints of the smart spin mop market.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market
The Asia Pacific market accounts for highest share in the target market in terms of revenue contribution as compared to markets in other regions due to increased adoption of smart spin mops by various end-users such as households, offices, cafes, canteens, and hospitals in the region. In addition, the increasing focus on cleanliness in countries such as India, China, Japan, and Australia is expected to trigger demand for smart spin mops. These factors are expected to propel growth of the smart spin mop market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies are working on product innovation and development to increase their customer base. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level.
Some of the major companies identified in the smart spin mop market are:
- Smile mom
Smart Spin Mop Market: Research Scope
Smart Spin Mop Market, by End-user
Smart Spin Mop Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the smart spin mop market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.