Global Smart Shoes Market: Overview
Product innovation and cutting-edge technologies have been at the forefront of driving the trend of smart wearables. It has thus been quite influential in driving the growth of the global smart shoes market as well. The concept of ‘convenience’ has been added to the traditional footwear features such as comfort and fashion. Smart shoes allow accurate calculation of steps and burning of calories. They help in proper navigation as well. Smart shoes have several new features such as Wi-Fi hotspot, self-lacing technology, and GPS among others. With such ‘larger than life’ features, smart shoes have certainly moved on from being just regular footwear.
Global Smart Shoes Market: Notable Developments
Some of the key players in the global smart shoes market include names such as Adidas AG, TRAQShoe, Xiaomi Corporation, Nike Inc., Salted Venture, and Puma SE among others.
Some of the notable developments in the global smart shoes market are listed below:
- In June 2019, Nike launched a new series of shoes in the market called the ‘Adapt BB’ The shoes have features such as self-lacing that can be controlled through an app on the user’s smartphone.
- In February 2019, Xiaomi Corporation announced that the company is now ready to launch its highly anticipated smart shoes series in India. The expected launch date is yet to be revealed. However, it is largely projected that the series will be a successor the hugely popular Mijia Sneakers. The current smart shoes series Mijia Sneakers 2 is readily available in the China market.
- In January 2019, Puma SE announced that it was launching self-lacing training shoes. The company used the brand new Fit Intelligence (Fi) technology platform to fine-tune and automate the Puma footwear for enhanced performance.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Smart Shoes Market? Ask for the Report Brochure here
Global Smart Shoes Market: Drivers and Restraints
Some of the key driving factors for the growth of the global smart shoes market are listed below:
- Increasing health awareness: People across the globe are becoming more and more health-conscious. This has led to a large number of people adopting a strict workout regime and fitness programs. This has ultimately led to increasing sales of shoes across the globe. Naturally, such a trend is also helping to fuel the growth of the global smart shoes market.
- Technological Advancements: Continuing from the point above, people are also more inclined towards keeping track of their fitness activities and workout programs. This trend coupled with constant technological advancements has helped in increasing the popularity of smart shoes among the masses. Users can now track their position, calorie meter, and steps with the help of smart shoes.
- Brand awareness and changing lifestyles: Key players in the market have been able to establish a loyal consumer base for themselves. Growing brand awareness activities, promotions, and product launches are helping to keep customers enticed and curious. Coupled with this, the changing lifestyles of the end-users and rise in their disposable income have also helped the notable brands to market their new products. This has thus helped in fueling the growth of the market.
Global Smart Shoes Market: Geographical Outlook
The global smart shoes market can be segmented into key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these, the global market has been primarily dominated by North America. The key reasons behind this the early access to the latest technologies and products and growing health awareness among the end-users. The Asia Pacific market is expected to show a high growth rate in the coming years on account of the rapidly evolving lifestyles in emerging economies such as India and China.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Smart Shoes Market, ask for a customized report here
Smart Shoes Key Market Segments:
By Product Type
- Smart Walking Shoes
- Smart Running Shoes
- Smart Sports Shoes
By End Use
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Store
- Online Store
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.