Global Smart Shoes Market: Overview
Product innovation and cutting-edge technologies have been at the forefront of driving the trend of smart wearables. It has thus been quite influential in driving the growth of the global smart shoes market as well. The concept of ‘convenience’ has been added to the traditional footwear features such as comfort and fashion. Smart shoes allow accurate calculation of steps and burning of calories. They help in proper navigation as well. Smart shoes have several new features such as Wi-Fi hotspot, self-lacing technology, and GPS among others. With such ‘larger than life’ features, smart shoes have certainly moved on from being just regular footwear.
Global Smart Shoes Market: Notable Developments
Some of the key players in the global smart shoes market include names such as Adidas AG, TRAQShoe, Xiaomi Corporation, Nike Inc., Salted Venture, and Puma SE among others.
Some of the notable developments in the global smart shoes market are listed below:
- In June 2019, Nike launched a new series of shoes in the market called the ‘Adapt BB’ The shoes have features such as self-lacing that can be controlled through an app on the user’s smartphone.
- In February 2019, Xiaomi Corporation announced that the company is now ready to launch its highly anticipated smart shoes series in India. The expected launch date is yet to be revealed. However, it is largely projected that the series will be a successor the hugely popular Mijia Sneakers. The current smart shoes series Mijia Sneakers 2 is readily available in the China market.
- In January 2019, Puma SE announced that it was launching self-lacing training shoes. The company used the brand new Fit Intelligence (Fi) technology platform to fine-tune and automate the Puma footwear for enhanced performance.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Smart Shoes Market? Ask for the Report Brochure
Global Smart Shoes Market: Drivers and Restraints
Some of the key driving factors for the growth of the global smart shoes market are listed below:
- Increasing health awareness: People across the globe are becoming more and more health-conscious. This has led to a large number of people adopting a strict workout regime and fitness programs. This has ultimately led to increasing sales of shoes across the globe. Naturally, such a trend is also helping to fuel the growth of the global smart shoes market.
- Technological Advancements: Continuing from the point above, people are also more inclined towards keeping track of their fitness activities and workout programs. This trend coupled with constant technological advancements has helped in increasing the popularity of smart shoes among the masses. Users can now track their position, calorie meter, and steps with the help of smart shoes.
- Brand awareness and changing lifestyles: Key players in the market have been able to establish a loyal consumer base for themselves. Growing brand awareness activities, promotions, and product launches are helping to keep customers enticed and curious. Coupled with this, the changing lifestyles of the end-users and rise in their disposable income have also helped the notable brands to market their new products. This has thus helped in fueling the growth of the market.
Global Smart Shoes Market: Geographical Outlook
The global smart shoes market can be segmented into key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these, the global market has been primarily dominated by North America. The key reasons behind this the early access to the latest technologies and products and growing health awareness among the end-users. The Asia Pacific market is expected to show a high growth rate in the coming years on account of the rapidly evolving lifestyles in emerging economies such as India and China.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Smart Shoes Market, ask for a customized report
Smart Shoes Key Market Segments:
By Product Type
- Smart Walking Shoes
- Smart Running Shoes
- Smart Sports Shoes
By End Use
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Store
- Online Store
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.