Global Smart Harvest Market: Introduction
The dynamics of the global smart harvest market continues to change over time, thanks to the constant advancements in technology. The continued rise in the demand for food, due to the skyrocketing population, has increased the pressure on farmers to raise the crop yield. However, the shortage of laborers for agriculture across the world is leading to lesser harvest. To control this to manage this issue and increase crop yield, farmers are taking up farm mechanization and several other smart harvest techniques to maximize their crop yields.
This research report offers a detailed and insightful assessment of the global smart harvest market, taking primary trends and the future prospects of this market in consideration. Various segments of this market, based on a number of parameters, have also been evaluated to gain a clear overview of the dynamics in the worldwide smart harvest market.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Smart Harvest Market? Ask for the Report Brochure here
Global Smart Harvest Market: Notable Developments
The global smart harvest market is highly competitive. The leading players in this market, such as Deere & Co., Robert Bosch GmbH, Smart Harvest Ltd., Harvest Automation, Dogtooth Technologies, and Panasonic Corp. demonstrate intense rivalry among them. Let’s have a look at the notable developments by key companies in this market:
- Recently, Energid Technologies Corp. introduced a new framework version and software development kit of its Actin software and named it Actin 5. This new software includes real-time monitoring, managements, and inputs for Actin 5 powered robots. This software is designed to perform dynamic functions, such as control, navigation, monitoring, and several other functions, and assist robots in responding to a variety of situations without compromising on the overall efficiency.
- Panasonic Corp. showcased a prototype of its fully automated tomato-picking robot in an event held in Tokyo. The robot is powered with sensors, high-resolution cameras, and various other artificial intelligence features, which help it in finding out and picking up ripe tomatoes.
Global Smart Harvest Market: Market Dynamics
The main components in a smart harvest device are hardware and software. Currently the demand for smart harvesting software is higher than its hardware counterpart, since the usage of smart harvest techniques is limited to smartphone applications at large. However, with the development of technology, the demand for harvesting robots, sensors, automation and control systems, and imaging systems will increase, offering significant traction to the smart harvest hardware market in the years to come. The adoption of indoor farming techniques is expected to emerge as the key trend in this market over the next few years.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Smart Harvest Market, Ask for a customized Report here
Europe to Continue its Dominance
Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, and the Middle East and Africa are the key geographical segments of the global smart harvest market. Of all, Europe has surfaced as the leading regional market for smart harvest. The region hosts a massive concentration of market players, which is why it is on the top position. Due to similar factor, North America also reports a high growth rate in its smart harvest market. Companies operating these regional markets are constantly working on introducing new and innovative smart harvest devices, such as harvesting robots. With continuous research and development taking place, both the regional markets are likely to retain their positions in the years to come.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.