Smart Automotive Headlight: Introduction
- Smart automotive headlight is a system for turning lights on and off based on the environment around the vehicle. Since it removes the necessity to manually turn lights on or off, a driver does not need to operate a switch when entering an underground car park or tunnel. It is aligned with the ignition key; meaning the lights will automatically go out when the engine is turned off. It operates according to the brightness outside the car. Smart automotive headlights are adaptive, automatic, technologically advanced headlights that adjust their brightness and switch on and off depending on the environment. Smart automotive headlights are an active safety feature of the vehicle, as they improve visibility on curves and make driving safer in low-light conditions.
Key Drivers of Global Smart Automotive Headlight Market:
- Rising safety concerns of consumers is driving the demand for smart automotive headlights. These headlights are glare-free, automatically switch to low-beam and high-beam, thus improving the safety of the vehicle occupants. Smart automotive headlights improve safety rating of a vehicle and hence, are increasingly being preferred by automakers, thereby boosting the smart automotive headlight market.
- Increasingly stringent government regulations about vehicle emission are driving environment-friendly lighting technologies such as LEDs. LEDs have low-power consumption and hence, being increasingly preferred for vehicle headlights. Increasing demand for advanced driver assistance feature technologies is propelling the smart automotive headlight market across the globe.
- Laser headlights are four times brighter than LEDs at a much smaller size. Laser headlight technology is at the nascent stage and is expensive. Adoption of laser headlight technology is expected to rise significantly during the forecast period.
- Rise in demand for vehicles and consistent investments by automakers in research and development of cost effective, environment-friendly, and low toxic products with a high life within the industry are likely to drive the global smart automotive headlight market
- The trend of urbanization is growing at an exponential rate, which is boosting the average income of urban population, enabling them to enhance their lifestyles. Furthermore, a rise in the demand for passenger cars is prompting manufacturers to increase the production of vehicles, which in turn is boosting the smart automotive headlight market across the globe.
Passenger vehicle segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities:
- The passenger vehicle segment is likely to hold a significant share of the market by the end of the forecast period. This is attributed to a rise in the demand for utility vehicles in highly populated countries such as China, India, and Brazil.
- High demand for e-class, crossovers, SUVs, and hatchbacks is driving the passenger vehicle segment, which in turn is likely to boost the smart automotive headlight market. Rise in preference for private transport and buying power of consumers is driving the passenger vehicle segment of the market.
COVID–19 Pandemic to Hamper Market:
- The COVID-19 crisis is affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business lockdowns. The global materials industry is suffering serious disruptions such as supply chain breaks, office shutdowns, and others. For instance, China is global manufacturing hub and raw material supplier of various industries; it is also one of the worst affected countries. The lockdown of various plants and factories in China is restricting the global supply chains and disrupting manufacturing, delivery schedules, and various material sales. Various companies announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. All these factors are anticipated to hamper the global smart automotive headlight market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Smart Automotive Headlight Market:
- Asia Pacific comprises rapidly expanding economies, including India and those in ASEAN, which is likely to witness higher demand for vehicles and consequently, boost the smart automotive headlight market during the forecast period
- Asia Pacific held a leading share of the global smart automotive headlight market due to higher volume of vehicles produced in prominent countries, including China and Japan, and lower manufacturing and labor cost across the region. Moreover, availability of inexpensive labor and raw material in the region coupled with increasing number of local manufacturers is likely to propel the market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global smart automotive headlight market is highly consulted with top manufacturers across the global market. A few of the key players operating and potential in the global smart automotive headlight market are:
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA.
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- Osram GmbH
- KOITO MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.
- Valeo SA
- STANLEY ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
- Varroc Corporation
- SL Corporation
- ZKW Group
- Zizala Lichtsysteme GmbH
Global Smart Automotive Headlight Market: Research Scope
Global Smart Automotive Headlight Market, by Technology
Global Smart Automotive Headlight Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Utility Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicle
Global Smart Automotive Headlight Market, by Sales Channel
Global Smart Automotive Headlight Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.