Global Smart Audio Market: Introduction
- Smart audio systems used in automobiles are network and Bluetooth connected in order to stream music, while a few even have built-in screens. The automotive audio system has witnessed a revolution in the last decade, evolving from the simple AM/FM radio system to smart & intelligent audio system that supports live streaming.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Smart Audio Market
- Rise in consumer demand for connected vehicle solutions and digital solutions has boosted the demand for the smart audio system. Increased usage of smartphones and consumer demand for connecting smartphones to vehicle for entertainment and infotainment support has fueled the demand for the smart audio systems worldwide.
- Rise in sales of luxury and premium vehicles is anticipated to propel the automotive smart audio system market. Developing countries in Asia Pacific and Latin America are witnessing an increase in sales of luxury vehicles owing to a rise in consumer purchase parity, which is projected to further drive the global automotive smart audio system market.
Advent of connected vehicles and autonomous vehicles is anticipated to boost the adoption of automotive smart audio systems
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rise in demand of Digital Display Audio
- Digital Display Audio is gaining popularity among automakers to design and achieve a digital cockpit and improve the cabin experience. Advancement in technology and further decrease in price of the digital display audio are anticipated to boost its penetration in the automotive smart audio system market. Rise in sales of connected cars and demand for in-built entertainment systems is expected to propel the adoption of the digital smart audio system.
Integrated segment to expand significantly
In terms of connectivity type, integrated connectivity acts as an extended support to smartphone screens. Integrated is a robust type of connectivity and is imperative from the perspective of adoption of autonomous vehicles. Integrated type enable wireless connectivity of the smartphone with the vehicle audio system. Smart audio systems are thus expected to be supported by the integrated connectivity type owing to their high preference from automakers
Passenger vehicle segment to hold leading share of smart audio system market
- Based on vehicle type, the passenger vehicle segment held a leading share of the global smart audio market. Higher penetration of vehicle connectivity in passenger vehicles and higher consumer spending on personal vehicle is attributed to the dominance of the passenger vehicle segment in the global automotive smart audio system market
OEM segment to hold leading share of smart audio system market
- The OEM segment is anticipated to hold a leading share of the global automotive smart audio system market with majority of the smart audio system being offered as standard OE fitment by automakers. The aftermarket segment is estimated to expand owing to an increase in number of aftermarket solutions being offered. Availability of aftermarket smart audio systems and increase in consumer acceptance in retrofit smart audio systems are expected to boost the aftermarket segment.
North America and Europe lead global smart audio market
- North America and Europe has highest penetration of connected vehicles globally and also have high demand for advanced & intelligent systems such as smart audio system. North America & Europe together thus holds the dominating share of the automotive smart audio system market.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period owing to increased sale of premium vehicles in China and India
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on smart audio system Market, Request for a Sample
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global smart audio market is dominated by a few major players. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Texas Instruments
- HARMAN International
- Alpine Electronics, Inc.
- Pioneer Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Bose Corporation
- JVC Kenwood Corporation
Global Smart Audio Market, by Component
- Head Unit
Global Smart Audio Market, by Technology
- Digital Display Audio
Global Smart Audio Market, by Connectivity
Global Smart Audio Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Smart Audio Market, by Sales Channel
Global Smart Audio Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis