Small Kitchen Appliances Market – Portable or semi-portable machines used in Kitchens
- Small kitchen appliances are portable or semi-portable machines generally used to accomplish several kitchen tasks. Microwaves, ovens, toasters, and coffeemakers, among others, are a few types of small kitchen appliances. Small kitchen appliance manufacturers are expanding their product portfolio, owing to the increase in demand from end-users. Manufacturers are also incorporating connected technologies in their products to save time. Some of the latest technologies being used are Wi-Fi, cameras, touchscreens, and other upgrades.
Rise in disposable income and convenience in usage of compact kitchen appliances drives the small kitchen appliances market
- Prime reason for the growth of the small kitchen appliances market in increase in disposable income of consumers worldwide. Rise in disposable income drives consumer needs. Innovation in product design has resulted in increased operational efficiency of small kitchen appliances. Thus, the demand for small kitchen appliances is expected to grow during the forecast period.
- Convenience in usage of compact kitchen appliances, owing to ease in handling and maintenance is fueling the growth of the small kitchen appliances market. Rise in the number of millennials using kitchen appliances with compact designs and multiple functionalities is anticipate to drive the small kitchen appliances market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America & Europe covers major market of small kitchen appliances
- Geographically, the global small kitchen appliances market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the small kitchen appliances market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the small kitchen appliances market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America small kitchen appliances market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America and Europe dominates the market of small kitchen appliances, due to easy availability of smart technology enabled small kitchen appliances in North America and Europe.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rising in awareness and standard of living in countries such as China, India, and Japan etc. is projected to drive the market in the Asia Pacific region.
Key players operating in the small kitchen appliances market:
The small kitchen appliances market is highly fragmented with presence of several key global players. Major players are projected to face tough competition in the coming years. Brands are likely to focus on innovation of new products and research & development activities to strengthen their footprint in the global small kitchen appliances market. Companies are engaging in mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures with local brands to expand their product portfolio. Manufacturers in emerging economies are focusing on reducing their cost of production and increasing profitability for the sustainable growth of their businesses.
- LG Electronics
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Morphy Richards
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Electrolux Ab
- Haier lnc.
- TOSHIBA CORPORATION
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Small Kitchen Appliances Market, ask for a customized report
Global Small Kitchen Appliances Market – Research Scope
Global Small Kitchen Appliances Market – by Product Type
- Mixers & Blenders
- Coffee & Tea Makers
- Grinders & Processors
- Toasters & Juicers
- Other Small Kitchen Appliances (Ovens, Dishwashers, etc.)
Global Small Kitchen Appliances Market – by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Portals
- E-Commerce Website
- Supermarket & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail-based Stores
The report on the global small kitchen appliances market is a compilation of quantitative and qualitative assessment by top industry analysts, and inputs from industry participants and industry experts across the value chain. The report provides detailed analysis of parent market trends, governing factors, and macroeconomic indicators, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.