Sleepwear Market: Introduction
- Sleepwear, also called nightdress or nightwear, are specially designed to give relaxed and comfortable sleep.
- Several types of sleepwear are easily available in the market and online too for men, women, and kids.
Key Drivers of the Global Sleepwear Market
- Rising number of bridal sleepwear buyers is one of the most common trends seen across the globe. The past two years has seen rising online demand for bridal sleepwear. Buyers include honeymooners, newlyweds, and even bachelorette gangs. Silk nightgowns and nighties are offered to brides directly, whereas customized bridal party sets, robes, and pajamas are included in the bachelorette market. Furthermore, manufacturers are enhancing their distribution channels to increase sales. As a result, the market is estimated to witness rising adoption of sleepwear during the forecast years.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Sleepwear Market, Request for a Sample
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global sleepwear market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the sleepwear market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the sleepwear market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America sleepwear market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America and Europe are the most attractive markets owing to strong distribution channels and preference for different types of sleepwear among the younger population.
- Asia Pacific is expected to show the fastest growth rate during the forecast period due to the rising number of bridal sleepwear buyers and strong product innovation among manufacturers. Moreover, easy availability of raw materials is expected to increase the production of sleepwear in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players in the sleepwear market are estimated to witness growing demand for sleepwear throughout the forecast period due to companies introducing latest transitional sleepwear (one that doubles as loungewear and nightwear) products that are expected to inspire customers and encourage them to spend more on sleepwear products. Manufacturers are focusing on acquisitions, expansions, and collaborations with startup companies as their main strategy to gain significant market share. Additionally, the market is anticipated to witness an improvement in the trend of increasing manufacturing of new products with attractive packaging, and spending more on promotion of products
A few of the key players operating in the global sleepwear market are:
- Calvin Klein
- Hanesbrands Inc.
- Jockey International Inc.
- LBrands, Inc.
- Marks & Spencer Group Plc.
- NASTY GAL LTD.
- PVH Corporation
- Under Armour, Inc.
- VF Corporation
- Victoria's Secret
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Sleepwear Market: Research Scope
Global Sleepwear Market, by Product Type
- Top Wear
- Tees & Top
- Camisoles & Slips
- Others (Vest, etc.)
- Bottom Wear
- Shorts & Boxer
- Capri & Pants
- Others (Leggings, etc.)
- Night Dresses & Gowns
- Sleepwear Set
Global Sleepwear Market, by Material
- Others (Rayon, Polyester, Blend, etc.)
Global Sleepwear Market, by Size
Global Sleepwear Market, by Price
- Low (Below US$ 20)
- Medium (US$20 - US$ 50)
- High (Above US$ 50)
Global Sleepwear Market, by End-user
Global Sleepwear Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retail Stores
Global Sleepwear Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.